Okayy... so heres the deal. I have a Samsung d900, and the memory was quite small, I could only fit about 9 songs on it. But, now I have a 2GB MicroSD memory card for it. I put the card in, connected my phone to the PC, put another 3 songs on my phone its saying "Insufficent memory". Do I need to sync the memory card with the phone somehow? Help please.
i think there should be some choice thing to save it to the phone or the card or something
Send me off to bed forevermore.
you're saving it onto the phones memory.

If your pc has a memory card slot, you can put the micro SD card into the adaptor thing and put your stuff directly onto the memory card
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Where would this slot be? And I just went onto My Files on my phone, and it gave me a memory card option. I went on it, it asked me if I wanted to format, pressed yes, and it said error!
Quote by soulflyV
It should have come with a bigger SD card that you could plug yours into. Then plug this into a card reader, and then the reader into your usb.

Or just move everything onto the card after you send it to your phone, one at a time.

Card reader?
Put some songs on your phones memory, then select them and choose "Move to card" I think it is. Then repeat. That's how I do it with my D600.
I mean on your phone itself, not on your PC. Go:
Menu > File Manager > Music > Music > Options > Move to Card > All > Move.
Quote by soulflyV
Yo' fucked.

But maybe format the card again? or on the computer?

Didn;t you read? It never let me format it in the first place.
Quote by soulflyV
But why not try it again?

I've tried about a hundered times. Whats goin on??