Page 1 of 2
i heard in the army its known to give snipers a drug that makes them have night vision without the help of any technology thats so rad but i couldnt see any articles on the not - the only ones i found were of how the army says no to drugs - does anyone know of any drugs they use in the army? and know of any articles or websites that has a list or something? very interesting
whoever told you that was lying,

and you're very gullible for believing it.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.

ofcourse that's not true.. why would they even make nightvisions if that was treu

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I've heard of drugs that steady their aim but none that give them nightvision... that's just silly.
yeah beta-blockers maybe, but no night-vision enabling drugs...

apart from the top secret ones
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Yeah, so they took the word gullible out of the dictionary...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I don't know if they still do it, but I know that they have drugged pilots to make them stay awake longer, and then be able to fly longer.

But not from 100% reliable sources, though... But it makes sense. Why not?

edit: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2002/12/20/friendlyfire021220.html

"The drugs, commonly known as "go-pills," are standard issue in the U.S. Air Force to help pilots stay awake during long combat missions."
Quote by McCheese
I'm not sure that's even possible without some kind of physical modification.... like giving a human cat's eyes

i could arange that

to ts:
Quote by DTOE
yeah beta-blockers maybe, but no night-vision enabling drugs...

apart from the top secret ones

ROFL
Quote by McCheese
How much?

100 for the night

oh i also remember theres like a pill that makes you ... like ... not feel bad killing someone that they apparantly gave to some snipers ...
You all laugh...but it's not like it's not possible.

We have drugs that make people see **** that isn't there...why not see at night?

I'm saying it's true, but it's not like anyone here knows for sure. We don't know **** about what the military has.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by CodySG
You all laugh...but it's not like it's not possible.

We have drugs that make people see **** that isn't there...why not see at night?

I'm saying it's true, but it's not like anyone here knows for sure. We don't know **** about what the military has.

maybe the drugs just make em THINK they can see at night.. how 'bout that ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Final !mpact
100 for the night

oh i also remember theres like a pill that makes you ... like ... not feel bad killing someone that they apparantly gave to some snipers ...

woah
yeh i also heard of this drug that makes snipers have like..... night vision..
Like I said, we don't know...

If anything, I'd bet that they have something to accute their senses.
Quote by Final !mpact
100 for the night

oh i also remember there's like a pill that makes you ... like ... not feel bad killing someone that they apparently gave to some snipers ...

Lol then they just have to deal with the agonising guilt when the pill wears out

Edit: ^yeah, they could probably have something that widens their pupils. I mean, if alcohol can do it, then why not a pill?
Quote by McCheese
Lol then they just have to deal with the agonising guilt when the pill wears out

Edit: ^yeah, they could probably have something that widens their pupils. I mean, if alcohol can do it, then why not a pill?

Widening your pupils does not give you night vision...
Quote by soulflyV
Yeah, all you nonbelievers, guess what! I HAVE HARD PROOF that the Army has suppositories that allows soldiers to fly!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I saw a man in the army with active camo once.

He had some other guy with him who looked really stupid, with his long blonde hair and uber tight suit.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by McCheese
Yeah but you take in more of what little light there is so you can see better.
I'm just trying to give more possible ideas.

I suppose,

But it it would probably be more effective to make the scopes have night vision instead of giving soldiers Random drugs?
Quote by soulflyV
Guys, this is just silly speculation. Come on.

Why would the Army give out experimental pills instead of standard night-vision goggles?
Quote by Garret.
I suppose,

But it it would probably be more effective to make the scopes have night vision instead of giving soldiers Random drugs?

I also spose
Then again, it could be handy if they lose their guns. Then they could snipe in the dark by throwing rocks
Quote by Metal_Rich
I saw a man in the army with active camo once.

He had some other guy with him who looked really stupid, with his long blonde hair and uber tight suit.

I saw him to.. he was running under a box right ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by raise_the_dead
Guys, this is just silly speculation. Come on.

Why would the Army give out experimental pills instead of standard night-vision goggles?

Well yeah, this thread is silly speculation...but I'm just saying that it *could* be possible.

And if it was...why would they give out heavy night vision goggles that's an extra piece of equipment to carry, when they can give them some pills to throw down their pockets.

I'm just saying, with technology the way it is today I really don't see why they would either have or be working on something like that.

AKA...super solider
At least with night vision goggles, it's pretty certain whether a soldier is using them or not. You can easily forget or lose pills.

Even worse, imagine if the night vision pills are blue, there is a mix-up at the military chemist's and all these poor soldiers are sent into a mission, unable to see and with raging hardons....
Quote by noxiosimitator
I saw him to.. he was running under a box right ?

Winner!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Ahhh. That's the stuff!
Someone has been playing too much starcraft.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
but if the drugs don't wear off and daylight comes they wont be able to see. just blinding light.

plus the raging hardon.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Sorry i have to do it

Oysterhead » The Army's Ecstacy

(chorus)
The army's on ecstacy so they say,
I read all about it in USA today,
they stepped up urine testing to make it go away,
but its hard to kill the enemiy on ol' MDMA

I sent the king of contradiction,
to the queen of mystery.
the prince of paradox,
it dogs me like a flee.
so i set my troops upon him
and bring him to his knee's
when all is said and done i'll pick a fight with the chinese.

the queen she stared him long and hard
and then she softly said...
"I'm putting down with niceed oil to ease your throbbing head"

she slipped a note into an appricote and threw it to the *****s
the jester read the word something wicked thisway roars.

*chorus*

"the prise they put on the heads, with folks with pointed views,
would be better spent on the children without shoes.
and then the king condoned the actions of the liar,
she forgot to weigh the awsome power of the village cryer"

*chorus 2x*
They also give them icy hot to rub on themselves when they get shot.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I think what you mean is a drug that makes your eyes bigger so you can see a bit in the darkness. (when it's dark it happens after some time) Maybe the drug would make this progress happening faster.
But real night-vision???
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by cortez0
I think what you mean is a drug that makes your eyes bigger so you can see a bit in the darkness. (when it's dark it happens after some time) Maybe the drug would make this progress happening faster.
But real night-vision???

I expect he really means the sort of stuff that gets used to dilate your pupils at eye exams. But that's hardly new.
Page 1 of 2