Hey does anybody know the size of this amp...I know the speaker is 12'' but i would like to know the surface area of it or possibly the total size. THX
are you considering a purchase? what's your budget and what music do you play? what's your current rig?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah... see, problem is, most people would say a lot of those crate solid state amps sound like bees in a jam-jar. You can generally do better for your money. it doesn't help that crate advertise them based on their wattage, with mythical suggestions that your house might fall down or something. if they actually sounded good, they'd advertise their tone.

What type of music do you play? i know for metal, i'd rather have something like a roland cube, while for classic rock and other less modern-sounding genres, something like a vox valvetronix may be worth auditioning. If you're only playing at home, again for the more vintage tones, some of those 5 watt tube amps may be worth considering- peavey royal 8, crate palmino etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?