hey all, ive made up a new metal band (just me atm) i just call it metal because i like 2 think there are so many different elements in it. anyway go listen if u like and let me know what u think.

oh and any musicians in scotland interested in joining please let me know

the myspace is

www.myspace.com/btbmetal

there are 4 tracks up

enjoy
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
did i dun good?
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
i like it, im just starting my own death metal project its the same style and everything im just waiting for a decent mic to come on ebay. i love your tone and your riffs are the exact same style i write lol, except your probably a better player than me especially with that sweeping in lucifers redemption. if i was in scotland i would def hook up with you band style , i need to go practice my growling now, being a one man band is tough work.

Lucifers redemption is awesome, i really like the middle section when it goes from normal death to melodeath riffage. nice. ill add you to my project 'Nemacyst' and when i get some tracks done you can check em out
Don't like the singing. Growling usually bores me, except on Children of Bodom...Wich is like a mix of growling and well..Screaming thingy. Liked the rest though, but it's nothing new.