hi, i recently bought an ibanez s470 and was wondering what brand and gauge string yu guys use on yours and also which pickups you have in them?

jus to get some ideas, thanks
d`addario
.009s to .042s

and i have ah serise pick ups

and a lo-res 2 trem [bleh]

edit:
----------------
how about your self?
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Last edited by envoykrawkwar7 at Sep 1, 2007,
i still have it stock and got it around christmas, still havnt changed the strings lol.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
I have the a few of the rg series ibanez guitars. I've never changed the pickups on em, I think they sound just fine stock. As for strings, it depends on what you wanna be playing. I play a lot of rock and hardcore stuff, so I use 10 gauge strings to get a more grungy sound out of em. Its all about your personal opinion in that sort of stuff. You might like the way the 9 gauges sound. its up to you.
I got nothing to say here

Guitar: Red Ibanez RG120
i have an SZ if that counts
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
S520ex here, Stock Strings, Stock pickups, just waiting to get it into the luthier 22nd of september for a full setup, then ill be using Ernie Ball Regulars and EMG 81/85 combo
s470DXQM. Its got the stock pups, but its an 04 model so the stock pickups are powersounds i believe? Not infinities thats for sure. I use good ol 10-46 D'addarios.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Black S470 here.

I use d'addario 10's, and sounds great, might try again with 9's to see if i still feel the difference.

As for the pickups, I use dimarzio air norton on bridge, stock sigle middle coil, and dimarzio D-Sonic on bridge.