Poll: Fr or not
Poll Options
View poll results: Fr or not
C-1 FR
12 63%
C-1
7 37%
Voters: 19.
Might be getting a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (FR)
I dont know if i should get a fr or not with it. I've never used one before so i dunno which one to get. Less hassle if i get it without the floyd rose because i can tune it and change strings easily.
So which should i get?
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Floyd Rose one. Once you get used to the string changing, you'll find out how much more beauty you can get out of it.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

If you have almost infinite patience for changing, tuning and seting up a locking tremolo bridge, then go for it. If not i suggest stay the hell away from it!

And of course, if the wild squeals are the thing that gives you a chill of joy, then get a floyd. It rocks.
Are you likely to change your tuning?

If so, stay away from the FR.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I have a guitar with a FLoyd and I have to say that people always talk about the hassle of changing strings and setting it up, correct they may be but I would rather have that hassle then know it was locked in tune and I wouldn't have the hassle of a normal bridge losing tune.

Can I ask if the C-1 will be your only guitar? If you have another guitar still then you can keep that for playing alternative tunings on, because the floyd is gay to change to another tuning.

Other than the above tuning issue the floyds are versatile guitars, because they can do all the normal stuff and the wild stuff. If you like to abuse the tremolo you need a floyd they are incredible in that respect.

Cheers Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
Quote by 6StringCraig
I have a guitar with a FLoyd and I have to say that people always talk about the hassle of changing strings and setting it up, correct they may be but I would rather have that hassle then know it was locked in tune and I wouldn't have the hassle of a normal bridge losing tune.

Can I ask if the C-1 will be your only guitar? If you have another guitar still then you can keep that for playing alternative tunings on, because the floyd is gay to change to another tuning.

Other than the above tuning issue the floyds are versatile guitars, because they can do all the normal stuff and the wild stuff. If you like to abuse the tremolo you need a floyd they are incredible in that respect.

Cheers Craig

I really need another one, because there is heavy stuff I like to play in E and in Eb so I need a floyd set to both these tunings.

But if I got another guitar I'd really like somehing different like a clapton strat, or a PRS.

Bloody guitars, can get so expensive. I might need to go secondhand on a wolfgang special or something.

Cheers Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
Quote by El_Bozo
If you have almost infinite patience for changing, tuning and seting up a locking tremolo bridge, then go for it. If not i suggest stay the hell away from it!

And of course, if the wild squeals are the thing that gives you a chill of joy, then get a floyd. It rocks.

Bull. It takes 5-10 minutes for me to change my strings, and 5 minutes altogether to tune to dropped B and back with trem adjustments.
Dickless.