Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHm8DbYkL0

i was unfortunate enough to catch this video on TV this morning. There are so many great singers/bands that don't get the recognition that they deserve, and this guy makes songs like this and is one of the most famous people in hip hop!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Hiphop is not shit, you intolerant ape.

Pointing to the next BS hip-pop single as proof that hiphop sucks is like using Mortician to say all metal sucks.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I'm probably wrong but is that the dude form The Black Eyed Peas?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I like that song.

*pisses off raise*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
here we go again. TS please give me one reason hip hop is ****.

edit; while I'm here. I would like to quickly address raise the dead concerning my sig. I recently read over the thread where you made the bellow comment to me. And I will accept it was fairy retarded. In that thread I was very annoyed with the attitude of some individuals and this led to me picking arguments with peope who had done no wrong. also I'm sure you know that it's harder to type your ideas than to speak them. Anyway this could have been PM'd but I guessed with you being as confrontational as you are, you would be back to read this, and I can't be bothered figuring out how the profiles work.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Last edited by leeb rocks at Sep 1, 2007,
Quote by theneildeal
Now i know mainstream hip hop is ****, but this takes it to whole new levels!

Fix'd
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Where did they there body from?
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
Quote by walkinbazooka

*pisses off raise*

NO!

I am wise to your tricks now
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It's personal preference, some people like it, some believe hip-hop is a curse upon human ears. Shut the fuck up.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by raise_the_dead
NO!

I am wise to your tricks now

But Will.I.Am is one of the best MCs of this generation.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
You're small-minded. Very, small minded. However, that song is very bad.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by walkinbazooka
But Will.I.Am is one of the best MCs of this generation.

If you're judging by the MTV generation, certainly

Otherwise
Quote by raise_the_dead

Pointing to the next BS hip-pop single as proof that hiphop sucks is like using Mortician to say all metal sucks.

May I hate Hip-hop, rap, reggae, whatever. Pedro makes a good point
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
I would rather feed my balls to a alligator then watch this mindless heap of S*** of a music video.

Then again I did watch it

agggggggggggg
depending on the person doing the song, it can be good. sadly, most of those ppl have been gone for a while. Groups like Public Enemy are really good, especially since Flava Flav was with em. Flav has moved on to other stuff, so has Chuck D. And everyone else is just awful and too mainstream. People have long thought that "Gangsta" rap has ruined Hip Hop, and i definately agree.
Quote by coryklok
hiphop sucks
y do u retards like that

y du u spel lyke dat?

Stfu.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by qotsa1998
depending on the person doing the song, it can be good. sadly, most of those ppl have been gone for a while. Groups like Public Enemy are really good, especially since Flava Flav was with em. Flav has moved on to other stuff, so has Chuck D. And everyone else is just awful and too mainstream. People have long thought that "Gangsta" rap has ruined Hip Hop, and i definately agree.

Get with the times, good rap is still being made. Jeez.
Quote by MakinLattes
rap lives, even though most of my favorite rappers are dead..

It's okay
Quote by coryklok
rap sucks.get over it.

Please enlighten me as to how much rap you have heard, huh?
"Where'd you get your body?"

"Oh one time my mom and dad had sex, it's cool, cause that happened to you too, dumbass."
I got some good guitars, yo.
Those of you saying that TS is a close-minded (insert insult here)... should shut your mouths.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. He never directly said that any of you were ****. Just that he dislikes Hip Hop. Nothing wrong with that.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by coryklok
rap sucks.get over it.

You know what's funny?

You.

Stfu.
Quote by gorecore=me
Quote by coryklok
rap sucks.get over it.

Lol nice bashing other people's tastes.

You don't see me going "OMG BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE BLOWS SO HARD!!!!11!!!11!!11!".

I don't even like rap but you're just being a Prick.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Those of you saying that TS is a close-minded (insert insult here)... should shut your mouths.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. He never directly said that any of you were ****. Just that he dislikes Hip Hop. Nothing wrong with that.

He said that hip-hop is ****, not that he doesn't like it. Therefore, it's not just an oppinion, it's insulting something that some people actually enjoy. Just, take a minute to think before defending a retard.
Quote by gorecore=me
Quote by l2p_Guitar

Nah, he's probably judging an entire genre and a three-decade tradition from a couple of extremely crap pop singles.

It's like calling you a redneck because you happen to be from Texas.
Originally Posted by l2p_Guitar

What the hell, did you even read the thread title.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Gutch220
Yea, that video sucks. But it isn't as bad as this one

lmao!! "we're so cool, we're white!" oh sweet jesus..

oh and a real quote from it: "Look how funky he is!" *cuts to bad dancing* ahh ha ha ha

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Page 1 of 3