Hi!

I'm all new into this guitar-world, I've problably played a guitar four or five times, so I can't say I know anything.

But I'm sure I want to play the electric guitar, so i need to buy one.

I'm been looking around, and talked to some people at the stores (but they only want my money).

Okay, enough of the chit-chat, I want a guitar with a tremelo, so I don't need to buy a new one for some time.

I've been looking at the Ibanez RG350 and the Jackson DK2, but people say the tremelos get out of tune after one bend. So please, can someone recommend a guitar with a tremelo, and doesn't cost over 600 US dollars.

Thanks in advance! And please don't flame me because of my grammar, I'm norwegian.

And BTW, i'm into metal and rock.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_s320wk.htm

(i have a bad feeling norway isn't in the EU, though, which means customs... )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?