when i play more than one higher notes with distortion at the same time, the sound goes all weird and sounds all electricy, and also when i just play chords, it almost sounds like it has tremelo on when it doesnt.

is my amp knackered or what do i have to do?
Haha... Knackered...

Is the guitar tuned properly?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Mg?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
if its a vs100, its ****ed. i prefer calling them the vaginal steroid, because my friend had one and his **** out like that to, as did the one i owned, and everyone else in this world.
Quote by robinmccready
nackered, knackered, i forgot how to spell it

yep its tuned properly

It's not the spelling, I just liked the way you used knackered to describe your amp

Does your guitar do that on other amps?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I'm pretty sure its just your amp, unless if this has just started.

Small Marshall amps are crap and don't buy a Marshall unless if you're looking to spend over $1500.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
I'm pretty sure its just your amp, unless if this has just started.

Small Marshall amps are crap and don't buy a Marshall unless if you're looking to spend over $1500.

1500$ may be excessive, but yeah, non-tube marshalls, as for non-tube fenders are not usually good
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!