i have a weber mass 100 attenuator, had it for about 2 weeks only used it a couple of times at home, cost me £170 including vat at customs, would sell for £130 that includes posting
i also have a boss gt-8 multi effects, got it and decided i couldnt be bothered to learn how to use it, its about 6 weeks old and hardly been used, it comes with original box, manual, power supply, usb to midi cable and an instructional dvd, all in this cost almost £300, would sell for £200 including postage
both should have the reciepts and can either be posted or be picked up if anyone is intrested, i live in the south west of scotland
Quote by tiny0514
u intrested in trades for the webber

was realy after money, what are you looking to trade for?
what would you accept trade for the attenuator?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by tobythechimp
what would you accept trade for the attenuator?

depends what you have, theres nothing i can think of that i want, but that doesnt mean you dont have something that i would like
let me know as the worst i can say i no
You'll have em for a long time too! BossGt8's plumited in price
£100 for the Weber?
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by Preid
You'll have em for a long time too! BossGt8's plumited in price

how much are the gt8 now?

Quote by tabber666
£100 for the Weber?

£120 including postage, i'll even send you the reciept i got with it
Ill offer you 170 pounds for the GT8 and how would I pay you and how much would shipping be to county Kerry in Ireland.
I may also be interested in the GT-8. You'd have to lower the price though, I could get it cheaper on ebay. How much would shipping be to Bristol?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Quote by loonyguitarist
I may also be interested in the GT-8. You'd have to lower the price though, I could get it cheaper on ebay. How much would shipping be to Bristol?

depends how much you offering for it, and you have to remember that my gt8 is almost new the ones on ebay could be a few years old, most people will tell you their stuff almost new but i have proof
let me know either way