So I'm getting a new phone today, and I've been leaning towards getting the Samsung SCH-u740 for awhile now. I have Verizon, and I'm wondering if there is a better phone I should get. Also I'm not getting an iPhone or a Chocolate either, so don't suggest those.
Samsung u600 ftw. Affordable, sexy, great camera, compress ur music and stick it on a 2gb mem card like I have and you won't need anything else. Trust me, its the most good for money handset around. The music player is IMMENSE and the picture quality is AMAZING. Battery life's pretty good and it looks so unbelievably great. Go get one, now X
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by warlock_shred
dont do this on a guitar website dude

It's the Pit. He can talk about whatever he wants
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
It's the Pit. He can talk about whatever he wants

+9999999999999999999999
sony eriksson's kcik everyones ass
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by MeAndMyRG

I Lol'd

Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by ChazBcWarlock
sony eriksson's kcik everyones ass

Nah, my mate has a w850 and I have a samsung u600. His phone is HUGE, as are most SE, mine's really thin, has touch sensitive keys, a BETTER music player even though his is a walkman phone, and a better camera even though his is supposed to be one of those fancy cyber-shot ones. You is teh epic phailz lolzzzorz!!1one!!1!!!
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1