I have played both the singlecut and the custom and thought they were pretty good guitars.

I was just wondering if anyone has one and enjoys it or what everyone really thinks of them?
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I have the tremonti se and love it. It was a toss up between this and an epi lp but since getting the tremonti 3 years ago i haven't regretted it once. Just an all round great guitar.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Don't own one....I have a USA Singlecut, and it is gorgeous guitar.

But I have played all the SE series guitars, and IMO, they are one of the best for the price....the only thing that I would say I prefer in the price range is the Ibanez SZ series. Very similar in build, but I feel the quality and feel is slightly better on the Ibbie.
With all due respect, you have 3 decent mid-range guitars. I wouldn't really consider buying another if I was in your position. However, they're not bad at all. I didn't like the custom, but the singlecut's quite cool.

Good luck anyway.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

you should invest in some pedals that wah looks mighty lonely lol. of course if you have no need for more pedals, you have nothing else you want/need to buy that's non-guitar related. then go for it. i think they are fantastic, unfortunately when i tried it the strings were rusted so that really sucked. but the guitar felt beautiful. i think if no one was around i may have made love to it
i've played an se custom and it felt/sounded quite good, especially for its price. i do agree with jimbob, though...you've got quite a few decent mid-range-ish guitars. if you're seriously looking at getting another guitar, i suggest you look for one that'd be a serious step up.
Who gives a **** how many midpriced guitars he has...
I he likes guitars, let him collect them.
I have a Santana SE and think it's one of the best guitars you can buy for under 400.00
It has a SD Screamin Demon in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck, stock tuners, stock tremolo and stays in tune perfectly and sets up with action as low as any higher end PRS.