hey i just started playing a month ago and i was wondering if you guys could tell me some eay songs
The Ramones have some easy stuff. you could probly get a whole album of songs played and memorized in about a day.
the intro to jessica and crazy train is easy =]]

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
if u wanna learn some cords, try Redemption Song by bob marley. that was the first song i learned. it has a really easy intro for ya.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
some basic ac/dc riffs, most of there songs use just 4 basic open fifth chords and will help with switching and playing them right
Smells like Teen Spirit
Basket Case
All the Small things
Complicated
James Blunt

They are pretty easy songs
Breaking the law - Judas Priest

Quite possibly the easiest metal song ever made.
any rythm guitar part to any dragonforce song [sigh p-chord muted struming for half a min p-chord more muted struming p-chord ring out and again more muted strumming]

lol through the fire and flames is your best bet

that and learn stairway to heaven :P
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
One of the first songs i Learned was American idiot by green day.

Then i moved on to the intro of iron man by sabbath!
Pazza97
Seriously though, try Heartbreaker, up to the solo part, by led zeppelin. thats how my guitar teacher taught me the pentatonic scale
Quote by blasphemus666
if u wanna learn some cords, try Redemption Song by bob marley. that was the first song i learned. it has a really easy intro for ya.

yeah i would have to say that is a good choice.

i have also noticed that if you play anything hendrix to start (his easier songs) you kinda get a hang for things a lot faster. just my opinion
heartagram
Try "building the church" by steve vai its pretty easy...

But in all seriousness you should learn Smells like teen spirit
shut me up: mindless self indulgence
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
'Talk To Her' by Priestess. Cracking song and damn easy.

If you want to get used to barre chords I'd suggest 'Fluorescent Adolescent' by Arctic Monkeys. It's really easy but requires knowledge of barre chords.

And thirdly if you want a decent riff to play, how about the opening riff to 'Soldiers Of The Wasteland' by Dragonforce? Soiunds great, looks impressive, easier to play than you'd think by listening to the CD.
mary had a little lamb is a great beginner tune. =P

in all seriousness though, go for smells like teen spirit, or something by greenday.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
TRY JORDAN GH2 VERSION. THEN TRY PAUL GILBERT GET OUT OF MY YARD LOLOL. THEN SUSPENSION BY FRANCESCO FARERI I'M SO WITTY.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hj34GqcGF1U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z4MrEtV8zSE

But seriously folks: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636381 Great thread

Also: http://www.cyban-world.com/ug/index.asp A modified version of the ultimate guitar homepage dedicated to beginner tabs.

Awesome Fact: Francesco Fareri hits 32 notes per second while playing suspension.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by last man alive
'Talk To Her' by Priestess. Cracking song and damn easy.

If you want to get used to barre chords I'd suggest 'Fluorescent Adolescent' by Arctic Monkeys. It's really easy but requires knowledge of barre chords.

And thirdly if you want a decent riff to play, how about the opening riff to 'Soldiers Of The Wasteland' by Dragonforce? Soiunds great, looks impressive, easier to play than you'd think by listening to the CD.

a lot of their intros are easy

valley of the damned
once in a life time
black fire

the list goes on
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
alot of metallica is pretty simple. or at least their riffs. green day is simple. and nirvana is easy to play