Poll: who is better
Poll Options
View poll results: who is better
Pearl Jam
12 60%
Andrew Lloyd webber
8 40%
Voters: 20.
i hate andrew lloyd webber and one of my friends think he is awesome please confirm who is better
I HATE YOU
Quote by _zac_
ill flame as much as i damn well please

suck my balls
Wow..

Next, let's compare God to Gangsta Rap.

God gives people diseases.. So does Eazy-E.

God is arrogant and vain.. So are rappers..

God's minions fight each other over their loyalty's to the main man.. East Coast/West Coast..

That was more fun than your topic..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Well, I may dislike Pearl Jam, but Andrew Lloyd Webber is terrible. Terrible. I almost killed myself after watching cats because I realized I had sunken to the lowest low by seeing that piece of ****.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
fail. How can you confirm something when it's all a matter of opinion anyway?
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by rockon1824
You're trying to compare grunge and theater music? They're incomparable...completely opposite ends of the style spectrum...

I agree with him 100%
lol oh common, i know this isn't an entirely serious VS. thread, but my Slayer VS. Air Supply thread got shut down in like 2 minutes when i started it. and that was a joke more than anything.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Wow..

Next, let's compare God to Gangsta Rap.

God gives people diseases.. So does Eazy-E.

God is arrogant and vain.. So are rappers..

God's minions fight each other over their loyalty's to the main man.. East Coast/West Coast..

That was more fun than your topic..

that was pretty ****ing funny
Quote by original=punk
that was pretty ****ing funny

Because it's true.. And wait til I get to talking about Bling Bling.. There's a reason why so many rapper thank God when they win awards..

That being said.. I'm obviously a huge fan.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.