okay my internet provider takes my internetz away if i use p2p file shareing like limewire or bit torrent....

so does anyone know any sites i can download music for free without useing a p2p programme

by the way i buy my albums for real or download them off i tunes i only ever download any music if it not on itunes or and i only want one or two songs

thanks in advance

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

My computer was like that for a while... I can't remember how i fixed it.

Probably something to do with your firewall or something.

I actually don't think there are any other sites to download music apart frm that one.
no it's not my computer i live in the country and i'm on a funnny wireless broadband thing that can't handel p2p

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Get a better IP.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
i can't as i said i live in the country and they the only peoples that will provide broadband

Quote by fleajr_1412

Why can't you use p2p? I know most ISP's tell you not too, but they rarely actually enforce it.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
the whole system goes down!!!! trust me i tryed before

Quote by fleajr_1412