Hell, I Was Looking Up Tears in heaven, and its pretty hard ent it lol.

Who else has learned how to play tears in heaven who can give me some pointers?
Pazza97
If you think that is hard, look into Robert Johnson.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
just make sure you are assigning fingers to strings, although it isnt the hardest song to play though, as Stop Messin' says, look into robert johnson
Quote by i cant think
just make sure you are assigning fingers to strings, although it isnt the hardest song to play though, as Stop Messin' says, look into robert johnson

I Know its not the hardest song, but i was pretty stuck At the middle point... i could do the intro great!
Pazza97
yes i thought so too when i first learned it, but give yourself a few months and challenge yourself some more, you'll realize it's actually quite simple
I Know its not the hardest song, but i was pretty stuck At the middle point

Which part exactly?
Well obviously you didnt just learn tears in heaven because your asking us for pointers....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
I just learned this song last weekend. I play it pretty fast after a few days even. It not too difficult at all and I've been playing for 6 months. You just have to figure out how to setup your fingers during transitions. What helped me is using my thumb for the lower E string for most of the song.
It's not hard in theory but to get it to sound right it takes AAAAAAAAGES!

I've been playing for years and I still can't get the right feel to it. So that makes it difficult.

And yes you would use your thumb on the bottom string because that's how its played....