10 27%
Crate
1 3%
Krank
3 8%
Voters: 37.
Whats your favorite amp..
Doing this just for statistics

EDIT: sorry forgot to write other.... if you want just make a post for what you like
Last edited by giver1124 at Sep 1, 2007,
peavey 75 bandit 8]

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
Other - Hughes and Kettner
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Where's Mesa!?!?!?!?!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by patmann3
orange????
u could at least hav put an 'other' catagory

sigh... this i know
will you stop making so many stupid threads? there's no such thing as the "best brand" every single model is different and suits different styles better than others
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
will you stop making so many stupid threads? there's no such thing as the "best brand" every single model is different and suits different styles better than others

Then report it.. idc... you people are getting on my nerves.. hating on everything i type....

like 3 post on amps... and the whole ug users are on my case
Quote by Storm_Bringer_

p.s. i ask for favorite not best
3 STUPID posts on amps. you have NO idea what you are talking about. instead of actually asking for help you're just being an immature prat. there are hundreds of "what amp should I buy" threads. UGers have NO problem trying to help, then you get some kid who won't listen and wants to buy a brand name.
Quote by giver1124
p.s. i ask for favorite not best

same difference. no one with any sense will say that one brand is better than another (unless your talking boutique vs. beginner level SS amps)
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
3 STUPID posts on amps. you have NO idea what you are talking about. instead of actually asking for help you're just being an immature prat. there are hundreds of "what amp should I buy" threads. UGers have NO problem trying to help, then you get some kid who won't listen and wants to buy a brand name.

I HAVE NO IDEA... so i ask.....
SO I GUESS ASKING FOR HELP IS BIENG IMMATURE PRAT.....
AND I KNOW WHAT AMP IM BUYING... THE OTHER POST WERE GOOD QUALITY AND THIS IS FOR FAVORITE...

p.s. the quality one is for future refferrences
^^ heh, read the other thread :P

giver, asking for help isn't the same thing as asking "what's your favourite amp". Why don't you say, "I have this gear currently, I play these music styles mostly so would like a suitable 'x' channel, and have this budget, but am not quite sure what I should be looking at?"

And why don't you go ask it in the GUITAR GEAR AND ACCESSORIES THREAD.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
^^ heh, read the other thread :P

giver, asking for help isn't the same thing as asking "what's your favourite amp". Why don't you say, "I have this gear currently, I play these music styles mostly so would like a suitable 'x' channel, and have this budget, but am not quite sure what I should be looking at?"

And why don't you go ask it in the GUITAR GEAR AND ACCESSORIES THREAD.

to confusing... and no one ever goes.. there... and electric guitars best friend is amp.. they shouldnd be seperated... and like storm bringer said people ask the question alot... guessing in electric guitar section... since hes always in here.....
Quote by giver1124
to confusing... and no one ever goes.. there... and electric guitars best friend is amp.. they shouldnd be seperated... and like storm bringer said people ask the question alot... guessing in electric guitar section... since hes always in here.....

Who the **** you calling confusing? And just cos loadsa people ask the question in here, doesn't mean you're SUPPOSED to. Where the hell are the mods?
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Ok if you posted this in the Guitar Gear And Accessories forum you would have still got the same amount of replies dude.
Quote by Hayzed
Ok if you posted this in the Guitar Gear And Accessories forum you would have still got the same amount of replies dude.

like i said... oops.. too late isnt it though....

p.s. plz dont join in.. to many haters already
Quote by dysfnktnl
Marshall Mg's.

That should definately be your next amp.

+1

MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1