These are G12F-60s. (also known as the Rockdriver Junior) Rated @ 60W each.
These are 8 Ohm Speakers. Professional quality. These are made exclusively in the UK for Hughes and Kettner, so I don't think you can buy them anywhere except installed in higher end H&K Amps and Cabs. Like new condition. Will consider trades for guitars or amps or pedals or laptop, or? Paypal or Credit Cards accepted.

Sale price for all four... Asking $250/may negotiate

May consider selling in pairs...

Here is a review/description from a Guitar World article I found online...

"While the Rockdriver Jr. speakers in the mated cabinet are voiced similarly to Vintage 30s, they’re smoother and without the low-mid trough—this maintains the punch and clarity in the downward-shifted tonal spectrum and is particularly effective with heavy distortion. "

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
If you decide to sell in pairs, lemme know!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Stop Messin'
If you decide to sell in pairs, lemme know!

If I don't get any solid interest in the next couple of days, I will most likely sell in pairs.

Thanks
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

me too
i'd like a pair
would you trade for a warlock
with a zakk wylde bullseye on it
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by new2castle
me too
i'd like a pair
would you trade for a warlock
with a zakk wylde bullseye on it

Which warlock model? Pics?

Quote by ohspyro89
I have a Fender Pro Junior plus some cash for all 4 if your interested.

Or I could pay cash for a pair!

Very tempting, but I could better use cash. I think the market shows me that more people want to buy them in pairs. $150 per pair. Up on the block! Will consider shipping outside of U.S. also.

Last edited by djfrank at Sep 2, 2007,
I don't think my PM box is working for some reason. Anybody interested in buying or trading please emal me directly at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net. Please include pics if you are offering something up for trade.

a single pickup
bronze series
only made 15,000
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by new2castle
a single pickup
bronze series
only made 15,000

Pics? Widow headstock? Who painted it?

To the top. A WHOLE lot of interest, but no deals made yet on these killer speakers.

what would interest you in trades?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
what would interest you in trades?

Guitars, amps, multi-effects like digitech GNX or Boss ME50... I would trade them towards a used laptop... open to offers. Thanks

i have a digitech rp7 valve and a ds-1 with a couple sets of strings i could throw your way if that would interest you...

also i would pay for the shipping of the celestions....
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Last edited by SchecterFreak at Sep 4, 2007,
Quote by SchecterFreak
i have a digitech rp7 valve and a ds-1 with a couple sets of strings i could throw your way if that would interest you...

also i would pay for the shipping of the celestions....

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass right now.

Quote by ohspyro89
I have a Fender Pro Junior plus some cash for all 4 if your interested.

Or I could pay cash for a pair!

Hit me up if you are still interested. I might be ready to pull the trigger on a trade for the amp. Thanks

no it's not a widow headstock
it's like a jackson head the shape i mean
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by new2castle
no it's not a widow headstock
it's like a jackson head the shape i mean

Send me some pics. Thanks

I'm interested, but I didn't get any PM. I don't think the PM is working here at UG right now. I know tons of people have said they tried to PM me, but I have not got a single one. Hit me up on email at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net Thanks, D.J.

i'll try
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC