Who cares?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
MJK is a tool.

i c wut u did thar
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
I prefer-

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Fredrich Nietzsche

More credible figure, and a better quote, IMO.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Who cares?

+1
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Is that supposed to be intellectual or something?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by fallenangel20
I prefer-

-Fredrich Nietzsche

+1

You're not one of those irritating TOOL fanboys, are you, TS?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Is that supposed to be intellectual or something?

I think so.. But I get the feeling that it's because MJK doesn't know how to read.

Books>The majority of what people have to say.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

It's a crazy opinion he decided to make up to sound as if he knew what he was talking about
I don't know why I'm saying this as I love him.
agreed, music is sound, music is the communication of emotion, why cant it be a higher form of language to those who can hear and use it. and barangatang, amoeba music, ****ing rocks
Quote by strq010
agreed, music is sound, music is the communication of emotion, why cant it be a higher form of language to those who can hear and use it. and barangatang, amoeba music, ****ing rocks

Uhh.. Because.. That's stupid?

Any language can be a communication of emotion..
Quote by vintage x metal

When I heard the quote i first thought "hmmm, this guy is really smart" and then I heard the sound of a record player going off track and thought: "damn this guy's ****ing lost it" I still think it's an interesting statement.
I hate MJK, he thinks he is so cutting edge and artsy. Its like we get it you like being weird we get it.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I hate MJK, he thinks he is so cutting edge and artsy. Its like we get it you like being weird we get it.

And not the cool kind of weird, either.. The unintentionally weird. That's the kind of weird I like.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fallenangel20
I prefer-

-Fredrich Nietzsche

+1
k lol
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Sounds definitely are superior to language. Think of it this way, as musicians, we are in a way artists. Sounds represent every color on the spectrum, but things such as guitars and trumpets and oboes can only give you "pre-packaged" colors, like Magenta or Navy Blue. There are billions of other colors we cannot access using standard instruments, so we are limiting ourselves as artists. Now transpose that idea to speech, we can only communicate using "pre-packaged" sounds, so while it is more complex then simple sounds (Its an arrangement of them), it is still limiting, there for (sp?) sounds are a higher form then language because it is unlimited and wildly flexible, with an almost infinite amount of audio mediums to communicate with, and way more things you can send, but the issue is whether or not someone else will understand it... (Much like my explanation maybe?)
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Last edited by horazonblade at Sep 1, 2007,