Page 1 of 2
Alright so my best friend(may be former best friend) just ditched me compeltely. He's been avoiding me for 2 weeks and I really haven't had a chance to talk to him. He got a new guitarist in our band and they pushed me aside and just today he prank called me being a complete asshole. Now I don't think I did anything to make him act this way and it pisses me off so much that he would just ditch me. This started when he started to play football for the school team and became friends with the asshole jocks who hate me. Anyone else gone through something similar or have any advice?(sorry for it being long and stupid I just had to vent)
Boo hoo?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
OH NOEZ!!!

Make new friends?

I already have enough friends it's just that I was real close to him and he just ditched me all of the sudden so it's weird.
He's on drugs! Call the cops and get his ass tested!
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
He obviously wasn't a good friend then, move on.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Find the snottiest, preppiest, bitchiest, most stuck up girl in school, call her dad and tell him she's pregnant, and tell him your friend is the father.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I was bst friends with someone for years then he got his first girlfriend and hes like crazy ove her. He seriousy thinks he will marry the girl. Anyway she didnt like me so she made him choose either me of her and he ditched me and turned a ton of my friends against me. Shes even cheating on him with over 8 guys, one of them including his best friend and he knows it too! Yet he's still convinced she "loves" him. It sucks when your friends turn on you.
Last edited by __Ronnie__ at Sep 1, 2007,
Quote by Stop Messin'
Find the snottiest, preppiest, bitchiest, most stuck up girl in school, call her dad and tell him she's pregnant, and tell him your friend is the father.

no no no no!

then the poor girl will get her ass kicked by her father
its the jocks...theyre over powering...theyll take all your friends...and no he's not on drugs...he's just got the jock fever ... it happened me to me...my friend started hanging out with the jocks...and he was totally...different...he started ignoring all his friends...and always acted really stupid...so i know how u feel brother...just try to move on...friend are easy to find but really good frenz are pretty hard to find...and apparantly he wasnt a true good friend...he just seems like one...but...

either you can move on or ...go moping around...your choice man...i know how it feels...ive bee in the same place

EDIT: happy? XD
Last edited by sum_ugly_man at Sep 1, 2007,
I see a lot of these threads: "My friends make fun of me", "my friend says I suck", "my friends are assholes" "my friends kicked me in the balls and pissed in my right ear"

Why on Earth would you call tem "friends" in the first place? Unless you're a masochist.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Well, I can safely say that everyone accepts a friendly glass of Milk. So, what you need to do is this:

Collect your cum in a pint glass for a few months.
Once it gets almost full, put some milk in it, and stir.
Once it look believable, drink the pint of milk/cum.

I don't know how this helps, but it would make a kick-ass Video Blog!
Quote by sum_ugly_man
its the jocks...theyre over powering...theyll take all your frenz...and no he's not on drugs...he's just got the jock fever ... it happened me to me...my frend started hanging out with the jocks...and he was totally...different...he started ignoring all his frenz...and always acted really stupid...so i know how u feel brother...just try to move on...frenz are easy to find but really good frenz are pretty hard to find...and apparantly he wasnt a true good frenz...he just seems like one...but...

either you can move on or ...go moping around...your choice man...i know how it feels...ive bee in the same place

Can you do me a favor please? Edit you post and change all instances of "frenz" to "friends." It would really make me happy. Thanks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by sum_ugly_man
its the jocks...theyre over powering...theyll take all your frenz...and no he's not on drugs...he's just got the jock fever ... it happened me to me...my frend started hanging out with the jocks...and he was totally...different...he started ignoring all his frenz...and always acted really stupid...so i know how u feel brother...just try to move on...frenz are easy to find but really good frenz are pretty hard to find...and apparantly he wasnt a true good frenz...he just seems like one...but...

ugh, i hate when "frenz" ignore other "frenz"
Quote by tarp them
no no no no!

then the poor girl will get her ass kicked by her father

Noooooo! Not if she's rich! Her daddy pampers her. He'll beat the boys friend.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Wow there are some insensitive people on this site.
Its happened to me and it's really not a nice feeling. It kinda makes you a bit paranoid in a way, thinking what have I done?
But just think of it this way. If he can turn just like this, it can't be your fault. He's obviously not worth it.
Once you accept that, it'll be easier to move on and make better friends like I did.
The only way out of this is to hit him where it hurts.

At night tie up his entire family, including him and drag them by their hair down into a candle lit living room adorned with satanic symbols. Place all his family in a straight line and tie them to chairs and tie him to a chair a good ten feet away sat opposite.

Proceed to rape is mum and rip out her womb and make him wear it like a hat. Then stimulate his fathers penis and then tie a band round it to keep the blood in it and then cut it off. Cut a hole into your former best friends chair as he sits on it, making sure you cut him up as much as possible, shove his fathers penis up his anus, making sure there are atleast 5 mansonary nails through it. As his mother bleeds to death, pull out her eye balls and proceed to skull fuck her until she passes out. Make sure you come inside her. Then cut open her chest, rip out her heart hand feed it to your friend.

By now his father should of bled to death so cut him up, and feed your friend his liver. If he has any siblings, young or old, insert a kitchen knife into her vagina and thrust it in and out of her as fast as possible. When she has died, feed her ovaries to him. If he has a brother, use the same technique but on his anus. Then proceed cut out his brothers intestines and feed him his brothers feaces.

Your friend should now be very scared off you so now you can either kill him by cutting holes in him and fucking them, or you can cut out his heart and feed it to him.

Ive done it before. Revenge feels so good.

Forget him, if he was a friend he wouldnt of ditched you like that. Find new friends and move on. There a plenty of decent folk out there, you just gotta find them.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19

At night tie up his entire family, including him and drag them by their hair down into a candle lit living room adorned with satanic symbols. Place all his family in a straight line and tie them to chairs and tie him to a chair a good ten feet away sat opposite.

Proceed to rape is mum and rip out her womb and make him wear it like a hat. Then stimulate his fathers penis and then tie a band round it to keep the blood in it and then cut it off. Cut a hole into your former best friends chair as he sits on it, making sure you cut him up as much as possible, shove his fathers penis up his anus, making sure there are atleast 5 mansonary nails through it. As his mother bleeds to death, pull out her eye balls and proceed to skull fuck her until she passes out. Make sure you come inside her. Then cut open her chest, rip out her heart hand feed it to your friend.

By now his father should of bled to death so cut him up, and feed your friend his liver. If he has any siblings, young or old, insert a kitchen knife into her vagina and thrust it in and out of her as fast as possible. When she has died, feed her ovaries to him. If he has a brother, use the same technique but on his anus. Then proceed cut out his brothers intestines and feed him his brothers feaces.

Your friend should now be very scared off you so now you can either kill him by cutting holes in him and fucking them, or you can cut out his heart and feed it to him.

Forget him, if he was a friend he wouldnt of ditched you like that. Find new friends and move on. There a plenty of decent folk out there, you just gotta find them.

That made me laugh and throw up a little at the same time.
Quote by Guitardude19

what the **** is wrong with you? how can you even think of something like that?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Not I'm certain I don't ever want to travel to the UK.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Guitardude19

Quote by Stoner stone
what the **** is wrong with you? how can you even think of something like that?

Thats tame to what delves in my sick and twisted mind.

I am perfectly sane.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19

Ha
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Alright so my best friend(may be former best friend) just ditched me compeltely. He's been avoiding me for 2 weeks and I really haven't had a chance to talk to him. He got a new guitarist in our band and they pushed me aside and just today he prank called me being a complete asshole. Now I don't think I did anything to make him act this way and it pisses me off so much that he would just ditch me. This started when he started to play football for the school team and became friends with the asshole jocks who hate me. Anyone else gone through something similar or have any advice?(sorry for it being long and stupid I just had to vent)

This answers pretty clear, ditch them. Find people who aren't wankers.
^
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Your asshole is your best friend?
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
enter the battle of the bands by urself, play through the fire and flames by dragonforce and every1 will be your friend =]]

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
Quote by Guitardude19

Hey that's the idea for the new cannibal corpse concept album!
Yeah I had a best friend I grew apart from, she was always jealous because I get along with people easily and I had more friends than her. So, she got off being a selfish douche to me all the time. I cut her out for awhile and her only friend was her boyfriend. She realized how rude she was being and now we are friends again, but not half as good as we used to be.

Just ignore him, never talk to him, don't get angry at anything he does.. Pretend nothing he does affects you. That way, only he looks like an idiot.

Plus, if he ditched you and is acting like that.. He wasn't that good of a friend to begin with so just be happy with the friends you have.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Time to make a blog.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
yeah dude just try to move on that dudes a dick if he kicked you out of the band start another and try to kick his bands ass!!!(musically ofcourse but if you guys want to kick their asses literally f*** it)
Quote by McCheese
Wow there are some insensitive people on this site.
Its happened to me and it's really not a nice feeling. It kinda makes you a bit paranoid in a way, thinking what have I done?
But just think of it this way. If he can turn just like this, it can't be your fault. He's obviously not worth it.
Once you accept that, it'll be easier to move on and make better friends like I did.

+100000000000000000
you'll get through it dude, i have, this person who i though was my best friend chucked food all over me with his "gang" of what would be american jocks and basically ran us out of a cinema.
Quote by Guitardude19

+1.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Page 1 of 2