Hello Everybody For Last Time! (Thank God LOL)

My Parents are going to France for 1 month to Rugby World Cup and they promised a guitar, they are willing to spent around 1000-1200$...

Last 2 month i was browsing net to pick a guitar that i want, but each time i asked or read a review i found a better guitar or a previous one.

First it was Yamaha PAC812(from that old sticky topic) then Schcreter C-1/FR then Ibanez RG1570/2570 and finaly Jackson DKMG.

So from my "researches" i stopped on Jackson DKMG because of 85/81 EMG Pickups(as all ppl like them for metal)

But i am new guitar scene, so i have no fcking clue about which pickup is better or which tremolo system pwns another.

So guys what i want is a guitar made for heavy riffs and shredding and a floyd rose like system!

Guys please, in last thread that i asked help, all you guys linked so many guitars that i had no idea which to pick... so please if you do link a guitar PLEASE WRITE WHAT IT'S BETTER GUITAR THEN "JACKSON DKMG" OR ANY OTHER GUITAR THAT SOMEONE ELSE POSTED.

Thanks guys, i realy appreciate all the help
i personally reccomend the schecter

reason a
yahmahas suck horribly

reason b
never played a good jackson [or at least a good new one played a great 82 model though]

reason c
never played a bad schecter
mainly because theyre really good quality guitars and great trem systems on them

edit:
--------------
best way to find out
go spend 5 1/2 hours at a local guitar shopplay as many as you can try em all out

thats how you find whats good for you
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Last edited by envoykrawkwar7 at Sep 1, 2007,
i also recommend the schecter. but i always thought the C-1 classic was better, cuz it had seymour duncan pickups instead of active EMGs, so the battery thing wouldn't be a problem, and duncans are always a good choice.
thanks for the fast reply BUT the problem is that there are no guitar shops in my country at least with good guitars, all of them are full of 150$ chinese junk.

so i realy need an a good advice cuz this guitar is gonna stick with me for a long time....

P.S. YAMAHA Pacificas SUCK
smile
oh that sucks
well

you could always check
-youtube [videos of people playing the guitar]
-the websites [shcecterguitars.com and the like]
-more sites [zzsounds, musiciansfriend, guitar center]

but the shecter is difenatley the best of that list
Quote by metul kult

schecters are great have a good tremolo system other guitars i like are ESP's and jacksons the dkmg is great for metal and theyre only about 800 bucks depends on what color you get
RG1570. Maybe the Schecter, if you prefer the thicker neck. Personally Im not very keen on the Jacksons at that price range (the pups are the best feature, but theres much more to a guitar than the pups) and the Yamaha... well I dont reallly know.
in your price range id reccomend
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_gibson_explorer_electric_guitar?full_sku=100082501
because its high quality great death metal guitar [dethklok anyone?]

or
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Schecter-Synyster-Custom-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=103945705
played a few of those theyre great for metal and great trem system [probably next guitar im going to buy myself]

or
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_js100_joe_satriani_model_electric_guitar?full_sku=519400%2e016
i dont know what your take on ibanez is but these are great sounding low action nice thin body light wieght gutiars [get 2 for that price eh?]
Quote by metul kult

Of course I'm going to say Ibanez. The Ibanez will come with the IBZ pick ups which are pretty good pick-ups. Not to mention the Edge Pro bridge (which is awesome and very low profile), all access neck joint, and the the 5 piece neck.

The schecters are good if you like EMG pick-ups, the OFR, and the set-neck.

After all that it's just which one you think looks better.
Id go with the RG1570, the pups are fine (can be changed easily) and the rest of the guitar is perfect. For shredding the Ibanez has a very nice neck and nice bolt on that wont cause you any problems unlike one with a screwplate.

The Schecter is okay, the EMGs are nice although I don't really like the neck or the brand.
SO RG1570 IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR A METAL MUSICIAN AND SHREDER? FOR 1000-1200$ PRICE CHANGE?

BUT ONLY WITH CHANCHING PICKUPS EMG 85 and 81 are best right?
smile
Go with Ibanez, it has a better neck and I find Ibanez's ALOT more comfortable to palm mute than Schecters...
Words to live by: Haters gonna' hate.
Euhm Guys... The RG 1570 is not 1000-1200, but more like 800 not? It still is the best guitar though, don't let you get down cos it's cheaper. That guitar is like an exception... price+quality is the best. I'm trying to find myself a guitar also and the only guitar that can top or equal the RG1570 are guitars in the 1000-1200 price range. But you'll still have a hard time finding anything that's as good as a 1570
schecter c-1 hellraiser fr --> rg1570 IMO

EMG's --> V7 V8

OFR <--> edge pro

mahogany--> basswood

ultra accsess --> bolt

Grovers -- > ibz tuners

looks of hellraiser --> looks of 1570
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
^ That might be true yes for the price range People said that to me as well
Quote by bodomfan666
schecter c-1 hellraiser fr --> rg1570 IMO

EMG's --> V7 V8

OFR <--> edge pro

mahogany--> basswood

ultra accsess --> bolt

Grovers -- > ibz tuners

looks of hellraiser --> looks of 1570

So Hellraiser C1 FR is best for this price? or RG1570 with EMG 85/81 pickups will pwn it?

i see you have a hellraiser your self, is it a shred machine?
smile