Okays, my friend asked me if i want to come to Alton Towers (UK theme park) and he said he's taking 'couples'. Yes i think you all know where this is going. Im (nearly) 16 and i've only had about 2 relationships in the last (school) year. So im not the most cocky, confident guy with girls

<not entirely important> Anyways, i only know a few girls that maybe notice me on a daily basis (in the group i hang about with). For those of you lucky enough to still be in school and know the massive chav/mosher/geeks/normal kids - divide you know it's tough moving groups and making new friends in like a week or two
<back to the point>

To the point! I need advice per say, on how to get to know better one of my girl-friends and then how to ask them if they wish to come to alton towers. Note, im thinking of asking the girl i sit next to in English.

Big deal over something little at the end of the day. But i left this kind of thing really, really late into my school years and i really regret it. So im looking to make up some lost time.

Flames accepted on how much of a loser i am. Although im told this thing is easier after i leave school, because the groups aren't as existant.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Dude, he totally made a pass at you!

Go out with him!

Break boundaries!

Ass Boundaries!
Addition to rules.
1) NO ICY HOT
2) thats it.

Quote by Miggy01
Don't bother getting to know them... just ask. If they say no then move on to the next woman etc etc .... aka the 'pinball' technique...
Just go 'Hey wanna come to Alton Towers with me and a few friends?' throw in a wink so she knows your intentions and job done.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Do you WANT to go with a partner to Alton Towers? You shouldn't feel you have to urgently ask someone out for a day at a theme park. Unless you want to go that much..
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Barrel roll

Umm well don't ask a girl just cause you need someone to go with, try and find someone who you could continue a relationship with afterwards. Just explain to her that you like her, ask her out, or something. Just say to her like.

"This might sound wierd to you, but I've liked you for a while, my friends been planning to go to Alton Towers, and he wants to bring some friends and couples, so I didn't want to pass up the moment to ask you out"

Umm something like that if it's too cheesy for you then whatever but it's what I would say because it's more from the heart.
Quote by jmilli2
Don't bother getting to know them... just ask. If they say no then move on to the next woman etc etc .... aka the 'pinball' technique...

pinball ftw!
Call me Trey.
easy...just say" hey im inviting loads of friends to alton tower soon...do you wanna come?"
simple..
Or you could just say "me and some friends are going to Alton Towers wanna come?"
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by Truism
Do you WANT to go with a partner to Alton Towers? You shouldn't feel you have to urgently ask someone out for a day at a theme park. Unless you want to go that much..

I'd actually like to go with someone else, but i know they already can't be seen with someone who isnt a chav...
And it would be awkward as hell if i asked random people with no interest in me..

Quote by Miggy01
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Works every time.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
did your friend specifically mention male-female couples? you could just go with another mate who couldnt go otherwise.
or you could've not ignored her all year and got to know her each lesson, that way now it wouldnt be awkward, and you may already be in a relationship with her.
Quote by littleleo88
did your friend specifically mention male-female couples? you could just go with another mate who couldnt go otherwise.
or you could've not ignored her all year and got to know her each lesson, that way now it wouldnt be awkward, and you may already be in a relationship with her.

I know her...just perhaps not aswell as i could have.
I need conversation starters

Quote by Miggy01
Just take one of your friends, you guys can go as friends. It's not like it's gonna be a sex party, it wouldn't be a big deal to take a female friend.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by _Tenacious_
I know her...just perhaps not aswell as i could have.
I need conversation starters

lol, me and my now girlfriend spent a year in biology together before anything happened - we've been together a year now (of no relevance)
you dont need to be "confident" per se, just 'not awkward' kinda like you are around normal friends. let her know you enjoy her company in your class, and that you look forward to the lessons, and see what she says... if she returns the compliment, perhaps then would be a good time to ask about alton towers - i go to uni near alton towers, and its a great place to go with someone as a couple - lots of fun.
She's on msn now, but never talks to me...unless i open up a conversation
Well i best ask about her hols.

Quote by Miggy01
ah conversation stale! I need something...xD

Quote by Miggy01
Ask about her views on underage sex. Works every time!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
okay...

Quote by Miggy01
Keep a bundle of rope in your bag, and then wait until after school. When she walks out, sneak up behind her, tie her from head to toe in rope, hoist her into your van. Problem solved.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X