What are some good singlecut body gutars?

I finally realized that singlecut sums up my preferred guitar body style XD

i ran a searc on singlecut and got tonsa nonsense threads so search = no

EDIT: other than LP, that one is a given -.-
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Last edited by atla18 at Sep 1, 2007,
Dunno about anyone else, but I reckon the name Les Paul might be mentioned at some point...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
well obv other than LP -.-

that one is a given XD
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Prs?
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
PRS Singlecut is the ****.

In fact, it's so the **** that it was the only recent single cutaway guitar Gibson sued. It looks nothing like a Gibson, but they were afraid of a gutiar that's actually better than a Les Paul.

They're expensive bastards, though.

Also check out the Fernandes Ravelle for a more modern shape, and the Washburn WI66 for a single-and-a-half-cutaway. Awesome axes.
Tele's. Not as metal as most LP's and prs's but they're nice.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
ESP eclipse II series in black and gold man they are the best cutaways i can think of they have a 24 fret version as well but i think its the LTD