When you are banned, can you still come here and get the tabs?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Probably.
If not, just change IP, the banning system is ridiculously easy toget around anyway.
Quote by And2001PT
Probably.
If not, just change IP, the banning system is ridiculously easy toget around anyway.

And you know this how?

Dude... You just shout yourself in the foot...
I was thinking of getting banned just to see what it's like

But if I can't get access to the tabs, then no...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Yes. If you are banned, you can log out and browse the forums. You can also get tabs and use the profiles. If you are IP banned. You are ****ed. No site. No profile, no tabs, no nothing.

EDIT: That's a retarded way to get banned. 30 days is a long time and FOTB isn't more than a bunch of babies crying because they didn't know they were warned. Or that they aren't a multi. It's really their brother. Or their genetically modified turnip.
Last edited by confusius at Sep 1, 2007,
I thought that a ban was just for the forums, and other stuff you had to sign in to do...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by confusius
Yes. If you are banned, you can log out and browse the forums. You can also get tabs and use the profiles. If you are IP banned. You are ****ed. No site. No profile, no tabs, no nothing.

EDIT: That's a retarded way to get banned. 30 days is a long time and FOTB isn't more than a bunch of babies crying because they didn't know they were warned. Or that they aren't a multi. It's really their brother. Or their genetically modified turnip.

Excellent, I'll get myself banned next year before my exam

BTW, please don't ban me now mods... I promise to be good

Quote by KileManA7X