So I just got out of the shower, and I proceeded to dry myself off. I towel dried my hair. I looked at my towel and caught a glimpse of something red on it. I examined the towel, and it had, what looked like, blood on it. So I looked at my head, lifted the hair out of the way of my forehead... nothing there. Then I looked in my left ear and there was a whole bunch of blood, covering all of the inside(not where you clean regularly with a Q-tip.). It was thick darker red blood. I cleaned it out with a Q-tip. It hurt a little bit when I was cleaning it (not the inside.)

Now I just remembered that that same ear had hurt a few weeks ago when I went swimming in a lake. Could it be like an ear infection or something? When it hurt, it only hurt when I touched a certain spot. And I didn't get cut with anything...
Check it out with a doctor if you're worried about it.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
did you listen to fall out boy
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Well I'm just a modern guy
Of course, I've had it in the eeaar before

Iggy Pop ftw

Oh, and get to a hospital
Probably just cut it. This happened to me when i cut my ear cleaning them. Although with a few weeks gap, just get it checked out.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Probably just cut it. This happened to me when i cut my ear cleaning them. Although with a few weeks gap, just get it checked out.

Yeah, but I didn't cut it, I didn't feel anything.
Go to the doctor as soon as you can.
If it isn't a cut and it is an infection, it has to get treated right away.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by minibrowny
Condom, £1
Lube £2
Telling UG about how you got ear raped by a dud wearing a ribbed condom, priceless.

so damn quoted
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Since no one's said it yet...rub icy hot on it.

Actually, I've cut myself tons of times without even noticing or feeling it. It's entirely possible you did the same.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
so you're saying it isn't in the inner ear, it's like on the outskirts? then it doesn't seem like an ear infection or anything like that. maybe you had like a pimple or something inside the ear (usually from neglecting to clean in there often) and it burst while you were in the shower?
Has his ear fallen off? If you're ginger you almost bagged the weasley part in harry potter film 7.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Originally posted by magvol
so damn quoted

the first time i was quoted was for saying "im a pussy, i fall asleep and crap in school" so i tihnk i prefer this one.
Quote by minibrowny
the first time i was quoted was for saying "im a pussy, i fall asleep and crap in school" so i tihnk i prefer this one.

Cheerio Miss Sophie ;D
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
so you're saying it isn't in the inner ear, it's like on the outskirts? then it doesn't seem like an ear infection or anything like that. maybe you had like a pimple or something inside the ear (usually from neglecting to clean in there often) and it burst while you were in the shower?

I don't know... I clean my ears pretty regularly, and there was a lot of blood. And yeah, it was I guess on the outskirts.
If it's not from the inner ear don't worry.
Put a cotton ball in it, if it gets soaked in blood, go to the doctor.
Also, go to the doctor if you notice any other fluid coming out of your ear (yellow, green etc..)
Because, then it's definately an infection.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
do a barrel roll
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
Quote by minibrowny

Ha, I remember that from the other day.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Yeah i figured out i had herpes thanks to wikipedia!
Quote by minibrowny

i would so quote that section where you say "im a pussy, i fall asleep and crap in school", but alas! thou hast thwarted me by making an example of my inferior knowledge of things in this site.
Ear infections are nasty. I had a middle ear infection once, and it hurt like buggery. Get it checked out by a doctor.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
go to the doctor and they'll give you some medicine to put in your ear and clean it out and stuff

my friend's got that right now
he, too, got it at a lake
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
You probably are on your eariod.

/lame pun

hahahahaha lol