Page 1 of 2
No pictures. No one post pictures or videos in this thread. If you cant use words to describe some really sick scenario, then dont post here. A picture might be a thousand words, but damn I dont want to see it.

The aim is to write something beyond the realms of sanity. Something so sick and grotesque that you would be sectioned.

I ll start.

The air was cold, the night was overcast and gloomy. The eerie glow of moonlight shone through broken clouds on an isolated town. Rain pitter patted on the hard black tarmac, and the drains flowed with a soft bubbling sound as the rain water flowed away through the sewage system. A breeze gently blew through the trees, the trees swayed and the leaves rattled as the wind flowed over them. The branches gently creaked under the strain of the breeze. Moonlight bounced off of the windows of the houses. The streets were lit eerily under a mixture of moonlight and orange.

A car gently putters up the street and pulls up in front of a normal looking whitewashed suburban house. A two tier house, with a white picket fence, and a slate roof. The house was adorned by a large front porch which was hidden behind a row of hedges. The windows had plant pots with brightly coloured flowers and a cat sleeping in the rain. The car door clicks open and an ominous dark figure steps out. Gently, he closes his car door and proceeds to the house. He slowly opens the white gate, the hinges make a squealing noise as they strain against the rust.

In the moonlight, the man proceeds to walk up to the front door of this house. Moonlight glistened off the door knocker and the same moonlight slithered across the window pane, like a snake across a tree branch. There is a glint in his eyes and his breathing deepens and becomes more agitated. He takes a step back to calm himself.

"What needs to be done needs to be done" He mutters in the cold September air.

He takes out a knife from his long black overcoat and jams it in the window. He carefully moves it around until he unlatches the latch keeping the window closed. Cautiously, as quite as a mouse he opens the window. His only light is that of the moonlight. He steps into what appears to be the living room. A TV set and sofa greet him silently as he steps over the coffee table. Moonlight drapes across showing cabinets and the orange street lights glow in the background. The wind can be heard gently rattling the window panes.

The man, in his long overcoat, and knife in his hand proceeds to walk up the stairs. No one in the house hears the creaking floorboards. No one realises that there is a killer in their midst. Moonlight glistens off his blade as he gently creeps into the master bedroom. The room is almost bare, a waredrobe and a desk. There is a double bed with a couple sound asleep, arms draped around each other. The intruder proceeds to the man lying in bed and hovers the knife over his temple. The killer hesitates and then plunges the knife into his victims head. He then pulls out the knife and blood seeps from the wound. The man is dead. Blood drips off the knife onto the white sheets. The intruder drags the mans body out of the bed and turns the woman so she is lying on her back. With the blood soaked knife he proceeds to gently cut off her night gown. He cuts off her bra, exposing her supple breasts. Blood drips onto them from the knife. He uses the knife to cut the straps of her knickers and beings to gently lick the blood off her breasts. The intruder then begins to gently finger his victim as she lies asleep. Peaceful.

The intruder begins to undo his underpants. His breathing increases and saliva drools out of his mouth. Her naked flesh is irresistible to him. He grabs the womans wrists and violently places them by her head. He proceeds to penetrate her and thrusts violently. The woman now wakes with a start, and starts screaming when she realises what is happening to her. The intruder then thrusts harder, pushing her arms more violently into the bed to stop her struggling. The woman can feel him inside her, every thrust is like a knife being stabbed into her. The woman wont stop screaming so the intruder proceeds to rain blow upon blow on her face with one hand. She bites down on his hand sending him reeling in pain. She jumps out of her bed and sees the knife lying on the bed next to where she was. Blood was seeping down her from her vagina. She dives for the knife but she is not quick enough. The intruder gets there first and stabs her hand.

The woman makes a run for it, but she trips down the stairs. The intruder makes chase, breathing harder and more aroused than before.

"Please. Please stop. Please dont rape me" Screams the woman.

He stops.

The woman feels a slight relief under her immense fear. The intruder inserts the knife into her vagina and she let out a blood curdling scream of immense agony. The pain was so much that she passed out. The intruder then cuts out her womb. The carpets are drenched in blood and the killer drips blood as he walks to the kitchen. He sees a telephone. He places his bloody hand into his jacket and pulls out a small piece of paper with a number on it.

The phone rings and a man answers

"Is it done" The ominous dark voice asks.

"The abortion is complete. She wont be having anyones child. Ever."

"Pick up payment tomorrow. Did you finish the other problem."

"Yes."

The line goes dead.

The killer proceeds to the front door, walks up to his car, gets in and drives off.

In the house, moonlight snakes across the pools of blood left around the woman. Her husband lies in the bedroom. The moonlight shines over his head and into the holes. Where his eyes used to be.

Now its your turn.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by And2001PT
I can spell Inhumane.

Typo god damn it... M and N are one key apart jeez.
Quote by FreedomFighter
You're Mom.

/thread.

He is mom ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by FreedomFighter
You're Mom.

/thread.

Wow thats news to me! Since when was I mom?

Last time I looked I had a penis.

Quote by TheHereAway
reading that, i think you might need to see a physciatrist(sp) or something

Tell me one thing wrong with writing about a sadistic rape and murder. I think its a bit tame really...
Quote by Necrolust
He is mom ?

that story made me feel ill
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Guitardude19
Wow thats news to me! Since when was I mom?

Last time I looked I had a penis.

Tell me one thing wrong with writing about a sadistic rape and murder. I think its a bit tame really...

lol, what ever floats your boat i suppose. on a lighter note, you should be an author or somethign you are good at writing
Quote by FreedomFighter
You Mom.

/thread.

I love incorrect grammar.

Damn you to hell >_<
holy crap I just read the story.. 555-887-123 is the phone number of Dr.Drake ,give him a call.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by str84ever
why can i see you getting banned for that...

I dont know... There is nothing that constitutes to a bannable offence. Its a story. Im inviting others to write some grotesque stories.

Its a bit of harmless fun.
Consentual sex between a married couple in the missionary position.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Rosey O'Donald naked.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Where's that Harry Potter fan fiction thing that someone posted awhile ago when you need it?

EDIT: Ah, there it is below me ....
Last edited by VaporTrails67 at Sep 1, 2007,
No pictures? ****.

I'm never gonna be able to show off my child snuff collection.
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
Quote by And2001PT
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

The horror

*jumps out of window*
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Do i dare repeat my fetish in this thread?
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

"There are people that I know won't hurt me. I call those people corpses."
Quote by Elegance_01
Do i dare repeat my fetish in this thread?

Yes.... Yes you do dare.
A young woman had just lost both her parents in a car accident. As she returned home from the funeral was brutally raped and misfigured by an unidentified man, and to make matters worse she got pregnant from the assault. Abortion was out of the question due to legal restrictions, so she had litte choice but to carry the seed of her rapist in her womb. Nine months later she was about to give birth, but there was some complications. See, the ambilical cord of the fetus had gotten wrapped around his neck and so the doctors didn't have enough time to let the woman give birth the natural way. Instead she ended up under the knife in a risky operation.

The woman didn't make it, but the child did. However, he had no parents in the world and was condemned to live his life alone as the result of some bad seed.
“DRACO!” I shouted. “What the **** do you think you are doing?”

Draco didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the ****ing hell?” I asked angrily.

“Ebony?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”
It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!
Grabbing a baby by the leg, smashing it into a wall repeatedly, and then blunt force the pope to death with the carcass, and then disembowel pregnant women while slaughtering millions of children, and sodomizing the men. Women and children die first, criminals are let loose, men are restrained. Make a biological weapon that eats carbon, guaranteed the earth will end in a short while after you let that puppy loose. Grab a cat by its legs (while still alive) and pull outwards so that the ribs explode outwards. Tape an IED to a newborn or a toddler and throw him into a full mall. the list could do on and on but this is making me feel weird.

Good day.
Quote by insideac
Grabbing a baby by the leg, smashing it into a wall repeatedly, and then blunt force the pope to death with the carcass, and then disembowel pregnant women while slaughtering millions of children, and sodomizing the men. Women and children die first, criminals are let loose, men are restrained. Make a biological weapon that eats carbon, guaranteed the earth will end in a short while after you let that puppy loose. Grab a cat by its legs (while still alive) and pull outwards so that the ribs explode outwards. Take an IED to a newborn and throw him into a full mall. the list could do on and on but this is making me feel weird.

Good day.

He wins..

I'm redundant..

Good day.
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

Quote by insideac
sarcasm?

Might be eh... BTW good luck on achieving your goals dude.
"Hi, I'm Yngwie Malmsteen, and I'm gonna teach YOU the art of seductive lap and pole dancing - naked".
Quote by insideac
sarcasm?

no
Mandatory gear list
Ibanez S470
Vox AD30VT
Vox V847

Quote by MightyAl
"Hi, I'm Yngwie Malmsteen, and I'm gonna teach YOU the art of seductive lap and pole dancing - naked".

Why must you place that image in my head... I used to like Yngwies music.... Now when I listen to it I ll be thinking of a fat man pole dancing.
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And youre here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till were gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life well always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And youre here in my heart

Youre here, theres nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
Well stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
Quote by Guitardude19

Why must you place that image in my head... I used to like Yngwies music.... Now when I listen to it I ll be thinking of a fat man pole dancing.

Because I unleashed the focking fury of my twisted mind.
Quote by MightyAl
Because I unleashed the focking fury of my twisted mind.

Rawr!

And what a twisted mind it is...

Quote by insideac
Thanks dude! Im almost there

Sweet. I just need to get back into my routine after having to take 9 months off
Page 1 of 2