Page 1 of 4
...if you went out wiht a girl/guy who was of a different race? I know this black chick and shes pretty hot and all, but im scared to ask her out cause my parents would probably kick me out of the house (well maybe not that drastic, but itd be bad).

Now, im from the south and my parents are old fashioned and dont really believe in interracial stuff. I think i could go out wiht a spanish girl and they wouldnt mind much, tho. So what about you guys?
They would take the piss but all in all they wouldn't really mind. As long as I care about the girl then it's all good.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I think my dad wants me to marry a Latina girl..

Personally, I'd rather marry a Latina girl than a member of the white devil race.

By the way, HE married a white girl..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
in england its ok really, its only a bit cringing if the girl is from middle east
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
No.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I don't think they will care but if they would care I wouldn't give a crap about their opinion actually.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I went out with a girl who was mixed. My parents don't care. I'm from the South.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by goth clash
They would take the piss but all in all they wouldn't really mind. As long as I care about the girl then it's all good.

Same
It's quite depressing parents can be quite harsh about it to you [as in general offspring]

But yeah mine wouldn't care aside from having a few digs
Quote by Joshrocker48
Sounds like your parents are just racist. Not old fashioned.

Ye but I was under the impression that old fashioned southerners were all racist anyway.
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
My grandpa on my dad's side would flip out.
My Uncles on my dad's side would probably give me ****.
My dad probably wouldn't care.

Not a single person on my mom's side would care.
They're very accepting.
Hell, my grandma dated black guys herself. xP
Spiral Out
The relationship wouldn't last too long, I'd be constantly biting my tongue to keep from making racist jokes like I do with everyone else.

Thanks for corrupting my innocence, UG!
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Here in the UK, we frown upon racism.

So no.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
im mixed race.. so would it be a white girl, or black...

but no my mum wouldn't give a s**t
Quote by Joshrocker48
Sounds like your parents are just racist. Not old fashioned.

Pretty much one and the same man.
My kids can bring anyone home they want provided they are of the same species.
Race don't matter but they ain't goin out with no sheep.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
in england its ok really, its only a bit cringing if the girl is from middle east

+ 1
Date her anyway. Black girls/Latinas=Infinitely sexier than any white girl.

Asians, too.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Race shouldn't matter. No they wouldn't care, my mom is Vietnamese and my dad is Mexican.

I never liked a black, Indian, or Middle Eastern girl. All the ones I know are annoying, obnoxious, ugly, and just disgusting. *puts up flame shield..*
Quote by paulvxD
Race shouldn't matter. No they wouldn't care, my mom is Vietnamese and my dad is Mexican.

I never liked a black, Indian, or Middle Eastern girl. All the ones I know are annoying, obnoxious, ugly, and just disgusting. *puts up flame shield..*

You look like a sand ****** though.
Nope, my parents wouldn't care.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by And2001PT
You look like a sand ****** though.

A sand nigga? haha

I'm Vietnamese and Mexican

I look NOTHING like a Middle Eastern.. but w/e

JW, but are Portugeses and Spaniards considered "white"?
well ive been dating a black girl for almost 4 yrs. now, at first my mom flipped out, then i kept it secret for like 2 yrs. then i told my dad , then we told my mom again and now she loves her, plus she like a white girl stuck in a black girls body lol, you can check out her 2 pictures in my myspace profile if you dont believe me.
myspace.com/gimp85
Last edited by Gimp_85 at Sep 1, 2007,
Quote by Gimp_85
well ive been dating a black girl for almost 4 yrs. now, at first my mom flipped out, then i kept it secret for like 2 yrs. then i told my dad , then we told my mom again and now she loves her, plus she like a white girl stuck in a black girls body lol, you can check out her 2 pictures in my myspace profile if you dont believe me.

..and where would this myspace profile be?
they don't care what they look like, (except for illegal or inappropriate tatoos)
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
My dads and mums life lesson:

"You must marry someone from our way of life. You can only ever marry a Turkish virgin"

Cue racial slurs against anyone else.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by bry0n
they don't care what they look like, (except for illegal or inappropriate tatoos)

"Illegal" tattoos?
My mom wouldn't care.

My sister dated a black guy, and she didn't care, so, I'm well off.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 4