When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; so I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly, in the back of my mind knowing that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult; I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the ****ing sun decided to go ape**** and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mom. That ****ing bastard.

So share your funny/stupid experiences with videogames as a kid.

And no, this is not copy pasta.
you need to be banned you 4chan newfag
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
The above poster is 12 or 13, so I don't see what makes him think he isn't a 'newfag' either.
when i was a little kid maybe 8-11 or something along those lines i would play a game and all of a sudden when a boss would show up, i pause the game and left and took about a 10 minute break to rest myself for the big battle...i would usually get pretty scared too
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
When I was really young playing Aladin on my Sega .. Needless to say, I had a mega crush on Jasmine
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Back on windows 3.1, we had this game where you controlled a policeman and you could make him take his clothes off. This was all 2d in super low res but was hilarious back in the day. And of course fifa where you could tackle the goalies and get a red card.

Good times.
I remember playing Fifa 2001 on my Pc. I used to turn the referee strictness off and turn the players agressiveness all the way up...all hell would break loose.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by slashnmash
Back on windows 3.1, we had this game where you controlled a policeman and you could make him take his clothes off. This was all 2d in super low res but was hilarious back in the day. And of course fifa where you could tackle the goalies and get a red card.

Good times.

Fifa 98 had the infamous "q button". Unsuprisingly, it was "q" on the keyboard.

It did a super agressive tackle or, on occasion, just a punch (depending on the situation). Whenever I'm playing a sports game now and someone is clean through everyone shouts "Q him! Q him!" Good times.
Quote by FOR7YSIXANDTWO
When I was about nine, I had recently gotten a Nintendo Entertainment System from a garage sale down the road, the first gaming system I ever had. One game that I bought was Super Mario Brothers 3, the final chapter of the widely-acclaimed SMB trilogy, which like in the original Super Mario Brothers consisted of Mario/Luigi chasing after Princess Toadstool (whose name has since been bastardized to 'Peach'). Back on topic though; so I had advanced to World 2, "Desert Land" and I was moving along rather smoothly, in the back of my mind knowing that at some point the levels would start to get more difficult; I soon noticed a tile, one unlike the other tiles (Toad houses, numbered tiles, etc). It appeared to be some cross-hybrid of flowing diarrhea and sand, which caught my attention. I navigated my way to the tile, and hit the A button and was warped to what appeared to be a normal level; there even was a happy sunshine in the top left corner! As I side-scrolled my way through the level, the ****ing sun decided to go ape**** and sodomize me repeatedly until I finally broke down in tears, throwing my controller at the ground screaming for my mom. That ****ing bastard.

Yes it is. You're not that smart.
Repoted
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Last edited by Jackal58 at Sep 1, 2007,
i was young and conkers bad fur day just came out and i saw it in blockbuster and recognized the squirrel from diddy kong racing. i ended up renting it and me and my little brother were trying multiplayer and as i was shooting him his guy started to bleed then a part of his head came off. we got really scared then my mom said we werent aloud to play it anymore and we returned it to gamestop.
I remember when I was little I accidentaly (sp?) deleted my file on Final Fantasy 7 that I had been working on for probably a year and a half, I think I cried. Also I haven't tried to replay it since.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
this happened just recently, so I don't know if it counts.

Whenever I play Halo (I don't have the game, so it's fairly rare), I always go for the vehicles. I much prefer running down someone with a Ghost as opposed to simply shooting them.

In any case, I was going one-on-one against a friend recently, and we were on some sort of snow level. No ghosts. So, I grab the nearest warthog, and chase the guy down. I swear, I was going up cliffs, inside buildings, all the places a vehicle wasn't made to go. He couldn't believe it.

Managed to kill him a few times with this method, actually.
Quote by And2001PT
The above poster is 12 or 13, so I don't see what makes him think he isn't a 'newfag' either.

could be the fact that i am not 12 or 13 or perhaps the fact that i dont copy paste every single thread i make from 4chan
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
k yo so i was playin super smash bros on my brand new N64 that i got for christmas right? and like sooo i got jigglypuff and captain falcon but not ness nor luigi. then my sister who is liek 3 years younger then me didnt kno what she was doin then she erased my game n i was about to shoot someone like i was so pissed. ya she didnt touch that N64 till she was responsible
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
k yo so i was playin super smash bros on my brand new N64 that i got for christmas right? and like sooo i got jigglypuff and captain falcon but not ness nor luigi. then my sister who is liek 3 years younger then me didnt kno what she was doin then she erased my game n i was about to shoot someone like i was so pissed. ya she didnt touch that N64 till she was responsible

Not even funny.

And to contribute,
When i was little and i beat starfox on hard path for the first time, I got so freaked out from Andross talking to me as i flew down the tunnel i freaked out and shut the game off. As soon as it went off i was completely unafraid and felt like an idiot for wasting a chance to FINALLY beat the game.

Now i have that game beat every way possible, and i still play it!
Quote by FOR7YSIXANDTWO

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
when id play ocarina of time i'd get really scared in the temple of shadows or w/e it was called cause it was really spooky. also in in majora's mask i'd get scared in the bottom of the well part because those hands came down and got u at the most random times. when i was like 5 i'd take the control and move it like a steering wheel for some reason thinking the character would move if i did that.
Mine's kinda scary.
A few years ago, I had a dream where I was being chased by something that appeared to be two pairs of mannequin legs joined on top of one another at the hip, and they were like scary and stuff, and I woke up all paranoid as hell.
Then, a couple months ago, I played the Silent Hill series for the first time, and found in the 3rd game, there's an enemy that fits that exact description.
Wiggety Wack.
Quote by blackflag49
This is the 3rd gross thread today...why the **** isn't this guy banned yet?

He is. I don't know why you guys are keeping this alive.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by jeff541

yes you played a game cube game on the N64