OK, so I want new pickups for my RG and Dimarzio is my only option.

I play mostly metal and hardrock.

I want a heavy sounding bridge pickup that will fit crunchy power chording and muting and that will able to deliver clear high notes.

And I need a nice mellow sounding neck pickup with not so high output that again got to sound clear on the high notes and have a lot of sustain.

Both pickups must have decent cleans too.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
id say get a bridge drop sonic, and a neck tone zone. thats a pretty sweet combo. im not so sure how well the d sonic handles cleans, but ive heard its a beautiful sounding pickup. then a tone zone i believe is alnico v so a nice output but cleans up nice.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
super d in bridge and paf pro in neck should be awesome
I see no sign of fortress.
yeah paf pro in the neck, great cleans, get a super in the neck, good combo
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by Metal_Injection
yeah paf pro in the neck, great cleans, get a super in the neck, good combo

But what in the bridge?
Quote by Guitar0player
But what in the bridge?

I guess he meant the Super in the bridge.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
what about the d-activators? ive heard good things about them, and actually are thinking of putting that into my rg. how are they? anyone have these pups?
i got "the breed" for my neck and "the evolution" for my bridge, i put them into my epiphone sg and it puts out some good sounds. as far as palm muting goes all i can say is its amazing.
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
Threadstarter, why do the HAVE be be dimarzio?

If you have a good amp and they have to be DiMarzio then I'd suggest a Breed in the neck and Evolution in the bridge. They have better high end than most of the other DiMarzio pickups with similar outputs. The Evolution isn't great sounding clean, but the Breed does sound good clean.

If you don't have a good amp you are probably better off saving for a good amp.

If you decide it doesn't have to be a DiMarzio pickup then there are better options for the bridge.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Threadstarter, why do the HAVE be be dimarzio?

If you have a good amp and they have to be DiMarzio then I'd suggest a Breed in the neck and Evolution in the bridge. They have better high end than most of the other DiMarzio pickups with similar outputs. The Evolution isn't great sounding clean, but the Breed does sound good clean.

If you don't have a good amp you are probably better off saving for a good amp.

If you decide it doesn't have to be a DiMarzio pickup then there are better options for the bridge.

My other option is EMG.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Just wondering why you think those are your only options.

I live in Israel, their are no other pickups.
Unless you think Curt stock pickups are good.