http://www.stringbender.com/bender/fenderb.html
Is there ANY disadvantage to putting this on a guitar? It seems like a really cool concept..... but i don't wanna screw up my guitar. Could i put one on my strat?
Oh yea, to steven seagull.... i couldn't click your link from the other thread cause for some reason, links that people post don't work and freeze up my computer
it'll only work on a fixed bridge, tele's are the usual choice as they're string through. However it's a load of dicking around, they're expensive and there's a lot to go wrong, and pretty pointless to be honest...they're some kind of weird country music invention.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
it'll only work on a fixed bridge, tele's are the usual choice as they're string through. However it's a load of dicking around and pretty pointless to be honest...they're some kind of weird country music invention.

is it that much more expensive to get a tele witrh one than a tele without one?
I love tricking my guitars out with unneccessary stuff
I'd guess that it costs about £300 to install a B-Bender.

Nope, I was wrong...closer to £500.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Sep 1, 2007,
honestly i checked it out and from what i read through it before i lost interest is that its just gonna be a pain in the long run
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Yeah they're mainly a country thing for bending during 'chickn pickn' I'm pretty sure. And they look like a fair job to install.

I dunno, if you got the cash then get one and see if it's cool or not and post videos of it for UG to see.

I wouldn't bother with it but maybe you can do some crazy **** with it.
Jimmy Page had one of these installed in one of his Les pauls, and afterwards he said it completely ruined the tone

plus I dont see the point in having one
A store nearby has a Tele with one, and really, it's pretty pointless. I mean, honestly, I'm not a country player or anything, but it just seemed like too much effort to use in a musical fashion.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.