Is this i good guitar, i'm i'm looking for something that can do EVH type stuff, like tapping and wammy bar, and real fast neck like on a Deluxe players strat or a standard one, and can do metal as well as classic rock.

Is this guitar gonna be good for that? If it helps, i use a roland cube most of the time, and i have an sg. the sound on that is fine but the neck and frets aren't good for tapping and theres no tremelo.
CTHC
ya thats a sweet guitar i almost bought it but i fukin hate the paint on it
Make do with what you've got. I'd consider getting a better amp before getting a new guitar.
Quote by Amroth
Make do with what you've got. I'd consider getting a better amp before getting a new guitar.

No, i'm fine with my amp. That's not my only amp i just play it most of the time.
I asked if the guitar is good for what i play.
CTHC
That trem won't get you the EVH effect at all mehtinks, unless you upgrade to an FR of some kind you will be stuck with a lousy trem.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
That trem won't get you the EVH effect at all mehtinks, unless you upgrade to an FR of some kind you will be stuck with a lousy trem.

Yeah, that's one thing i thought of.
But i figure it's closer than a strat trem right?
And, would i be able to put an FR in it you think?
CTHC
You would have to do a lot of routing to mount the floyd. You would be better off getting something that already has a floyd than thinking about aftermarket installation.
Dont aftermarket installations sometimes void warranties?

Consider that, especially if you'd screw-up.
Most of the time yes companies will not honor their warranty if you change anything really (except for stuff like strings of course). And I know that no company would ever warranty a guitar that has been rerouted for a floyd by the customer.

And if you don't know what you're doing, you would want a pro to install it, and even then I wouldn't do it.
Quote by BreakingTheGirl
No, i'm fine with my amp. That's not my only amp i just play it most of the time.
I asked if the guitar is good for what i play.

That's the beauty of ultimate guitar. Ask if a guitar is good for a certain genre, get advice on an amp.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!