Greetings. Once again Dakkstar is attempting to show some new musical ideas to the world. I'll start with the only rock song I have recorded for my self produced album.

Wake Up.

Retro Sphere of course is the band name. I, Dakkstar am the sole member in the band.
I hope you enjoy and check out my other songs.

www.myspace.com/retrosphere
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
really not feeling the clean tone in the beginning. quality seems to be good for drums/bass. distorted guitar is pretty good sounding. vocal needs more umph and better mixing but isnt bad. just needs to be tighter really. its good, but with practice it could be really good.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663024
Thank you I appreciate the criticism
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Running thoughts:
:06 - tone on the clean guitar is quacky. to sharp. mellow it out a bit. this is especially true for the last note of the riff. everytime it "cracks" for lack of a better term
:18 - on the snare you can feel the room to much. try to get rid of some of the ambience. It could just be the snare idk. its to distant sounding. doesnt mix well
:23 - I like the distortion tone on the guitar
:41 - I cant say I care for the vocal effect.
1:20 - guitar tone changes and not for the better. it makes it sound weak and thin, though it makes it sound all the better when it changes back.
1:15 - vocal affect is growing on me. but its to much
1:35 - when there are multiple vocals going on at once you cant understand anything. there is to much going on.

decent. Thing that bugged me the most was the snare drum. it just didn't ever feel like it fit.
Good Luck
-Ryan
Thanks, I worked a bit on that one and yeah I understand what you're getting at. I'm working on the demos, basically these demos are for my band to learn the songs. It sounds a lot better when my actual band plays the songs.
LTD mp-600
Line 6 Pod X3 Live