So far, $600+, and I'm not even done yet. Some books were sold out before I could it. I need five more.
i just spend $311 today on them and i still have two more classes to buy for. sucks.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
You guys aren't buying them from the college bookstore, are you? I'm still in HS, but everything I've heard says to buy them used or look online.
I'm at $600 for the semester
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i only bought one book before i dropped out. that was £40 ($80)
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

-I've lost count, albeit the book I'll purchase costs circa 90 euros.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant
Quote by Paroxysm
So far, $600+, and I'm not even done yet. Some books were sold out before I could it. I need five more.

You a law student? Cause I get the feeling I'm going to feel your pain when uni starts.
Most I ever spent for a semester's worth of books in 14 semesters at school was about $750. The most I ever spent for a set of books, though, was $2,100 for my bar review course.
Hi, I'm Peter
$350 or something like that, Dirk_gently: $2,100 is enormous!
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
300 on books...

600 on knives... but at least its culinary i do nothing but cook
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by philipisabeast
How many books are there?!?

Around eight or so, I don't even have a full semester I'm only doing 4 out of 5 courses.
Almost $600..for one semester. What a damn rip off, college costs so much in tuition then you gotta pay up the ass for books.
Almost $400, but I'll be getting $81 back here in a week or so because I dropped Philosophy and refunded those 2 books.
most of my friends studying in the US take the Eastern Economy books available here in India. The computer science books cost at max about $20 a book
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his