just thought I could share seeing as Geddy gets alot of talk here on the bass forum. I saw Rush live here in Cleveland last Thursday and Geddy was just as awesome as I thought he would be. They played old stuff, new stuff, and everything in between! He played the black Jazz bass for most of the show but for a couple of songs he whipped out a Rick and for another one he even played a Jaco Pastorius RELIC. If any of you are Rush fans I highly reccomend you go check them out if they come by you!
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Line6 LD150Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Yeah on an interview on Youtube he said he used it alot or something on the newest record.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Yeah on an interview on Youtube he said he used it alot or something on the newest record.

yeh he also said he can't play in tune on it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I love geddy Lee and I think that Rush is the greatest band the universe has ever had the graces to experience and if anybody disagrees with me I will laugh at you as you burn in hell.
Member of the "Shoop Da Woop" club, PM to Join
I see rush in just over a month.

It's going to be amazing.

I take it he pulled out the old ric for a passage to bangkok?
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
I just saw them in Detroit on Tuesday, it was such a badass show!!!!!
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Going to see them twice this month fools and for anything Geddy related search for the Geddy Lee Fan thread please... the search button is there for a reason and plus that thread needs to be started up again.

...and if anyone wishes to join the club PM me.
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
Quote by Forcemaster
I see rush in just over a month.

It's going to be amazing.

I take it he pulled out the old ric for a passage to bangkok?

Sorry, I've been away for a while. But yes, he certainly did!
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Line6 LD150Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
wooh im seeing Rush in London on Wednesday September 12th! Boo Yahh!
Rush Fan Club member # 10
Seinfeld Fan Club member #7
Hey a fellow Sarnian hows it going! I am going to the same concert and then again a week later in TO should be awesome where are your seats in London?
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
I was hoping to see them this summer, but of course with my luck I didn't.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Rush, and Geddy Lee, are a major reason i play bass. Geddy really helped me understand the interaction between bass, and drums. so in appriciation of his work, and how it effected me, i started this group.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/geddylee/