Right now, i really dont give a **** what happens to me. This is because:

• The only person i really ever felt comfortable with disscussing my feeling with was my ex-girlfriend, now shes going out with my best friend.
  • My mom is my only real parent, and i realize she is literally insane. She yells at me when i am almost the perfect son, i get a's and b's in honors courses, i stay clean. But when i dont listen to her right away she says i dont love her.
  • I have no faith in people at all, after everyone ive ever cared about has somehow ****ed me over i dont really trust or particularly feel a fondness for anyone.
  • I can't see a future with myself being happy in it. No matter what i do, i'll always lack somthing i need to be happy.

questions comments suggestions?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Have a sleep, take some laxatives and youll be fine. Theres nothing like ****ting for 6 hours to solve all your problems.
I can be your friend
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
tbh...i've lived in an almost identical situation for awhile now...i've just learned that the less you expect out of life, the better it is whenever something good happens...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Jump off a bridge..
If you really do it, I'll believe you. If you don't, I'll call you a liar and a pussy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
How old are you? You just gotta stick out man, you got a lot of life to go. Everyone has a screwed up time in their life. Just go play guitar and write a song about it. Or start working out. Turn all that anger and frustration into something positive.
Quote by paulvxD
+1

Has anybody read the rules lately? NO WHINING

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11

Please scroll to #6.
if you have a problem with the thread then report it instead of bitching about it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I don't know why you've got quite a cheerful emoticon, right enough, but don't get too down. Even if it feels bad now and looks as though it won't get better, the reality is in ten year's time you probably won't even remember feeling down like this now.
For a more immediate solution, just don't depend on other people for your emotional well-being. Get along with them, have friends, go out, but don't become so attached that without them or when they're being assholes you get down. Live life as it comes.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
make your own life. dont worry about what your friends, mom, ect. want you to be, just be yourself. once you work hard to get to achieve things that you want, youll feel much better. set a goal that you want a new girlfriend. so then go to the mall, movies, parties, ect. and talk up chicks that you think are hot. if you get shot down, move on to the next chick.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
my advice...

dont ask for advice like that over the internet.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
I refuse to take this seriously because you have one of these by the thread title

Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Um.
Smoke a joint.
Or eat some shrooms.
Life seems better during/after indulging in those.
Spiral Out