we've all had some screwed up stuff happen to us at school, but whats your worst?
I think mine may have been in 8th grade. This black dude who thought he was a gangsta and me didnt get along very well. So he comes up behind me after a verbal exchange and grabs me and in a headlock. He finally let go after i almost pass out. Now i didnt know what to do back then so i just went back to my desk (so i probably looked like the biggest pussy in the world). At least nobody remembers it happening.

Your turn.
This has happened 3 times in the last week.
Sorry man, but, *Reported*
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
same here
benchiefjr
UG's Metalcore Guitarist

four times the fun

I want to go river-rafting on top of them

Theres no point in everyone making search bar comments.
One is enough.

The worst thing to happen to me was probably being sent home for telling my teacher to fuck off.

I was 5.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Search bar jokes are unfunny and ****ing annoying... why cant you people just tell him it's been done and to use the search bar next time? Preferably just ONE person saying it too..
damn you people are jerks. Ok its been done before, i dont need 10 of you to tell me the same lame joke. Ive seen it happen in several threads, and it sucks. So grow up
Somebody shot me because my older brother used to be a Skin Head..

Because of his beliefs, he killed this guys older brother, after he tried to break into our house and steal his truck. So, after Derrick killed his older brother..

The younger one killed me.

Why?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh.. You sure broke my heart.. Maybe I shoulda taken this thread seriously? And there are spaces between every word in my name.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.