if i used the power squeezer could i get it to sound like a 10W amp? i can't play too loud.

Thanks.
when you press the power squeezer button on my friends cube it goes louder ...

anyway. it's solid state amp, you can turn it VERY low. you'll be fine with the 30w
It isnt very loud to begin with... and its solid state so it will actually sound best at low volumes.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
when you press the power squeezer button on my friends cube it goes louder ...

anyway. it's solid state amp, you can turn it VERY low. you'll be fine with the 30w

yea i know it's just i've got my 15w crate on about 1.5-2 and it's too loud for playing at night due to my parents bedroom right beside mine. i play in my room for my computer(tabs, lessons, scales, etc.), so i pretty much need to play in here.

it's interesting that the volume goes up on ur friend's amp, reviews on musiciansfriend says it makes the volume go down, like it's supposed to.
yeah. i don;t know what's up with that but it honestly makes it a lot louder. anyway, isn't there a headphone jack on your crate? if not there is on the roland. get some high quality headphones
Quote by guitaruboy
i've played a gig with it. its pretty loud

how big was the gig i think it might of struggled?

power squeazer just kinda muffles the original sound quality i would say it decreases by about 40-50% when the squeazer is on imo
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
^ yeah. maybe his was wired the wrong way round or something. so when it's on it's off and when it's off it's on