This thread is made every once in a while. I'd probably only be in Limbo, while I'm a bit lazy and like my food, along with having far too many naughty thoughts for far too many people, I'm a good person really. Just not a religious one.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

EDIT:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Sep 1, 2007,
I'm going to heaven.

I hope.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Purgatory. Not bad. A lot of cool influential people there.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

I did this before and I'm going to heaven because God owes me money with interest.
Did the quiz:

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Last edited by BodaciousBob at Sep 1, 2007,
I'd probably be in the 6th circle, since Protestantism was considered heresy back then.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

looks like the city of dis is pretty much a guarantee =/
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
holy jesus....

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 -| Extreme
Level 3 -| Extreme
Level 4 -| Extreme
Level 5 -| Extreme
Level 6 -| Extreme
Level 7 -| Extreme
Level 8 -| Extreme
Level 9 -| Extreme
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Test gave me level 5 to be more specific, but seen as I'm going to study law, I'll probabaly get down to 8 or 9 before the end of my days, of course, like all good layers I'll reach some sort of settelment before the case goes to court
Last edited by MiG_853 at Sep 1, 2007,
Quote by joshjhasarrived
I'd probably be in the 6th circle, since Protestantism was considered heresy back then.

By who? A 'church' of power hungry, fallible old men men frightened of opposition to their tyranny, or the Holy Trinity?

Very high and medium on Purgatory and Limbo for me. The rest I scored low or medium in aside from the Malebolge, strangely enough...