helo everyone.

im on the hunt for a metal pedal.

i heard a lot of good things about the metal muff, as well as the uber metal.

help me decide which pedal to get. or if youve any other suggestions, theyre most welcome as long as theyre within more or less the same price range.

i wanna get a heavy chug chug that can get pantera to newer metal like trivium or killswitch.

thanks!
Metal Muff, even though i only tried the uber metal only once. Everytime i go to my friends shop i have to play the metal muff ^^ I will buy one as soon as i get some of my current gear sold.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
i love the Uber metal, my friend has it and i absolutely love it, best distortion comes out of it.. but then again i like really heavy digital distortion
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
what amp are u using?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
what amp are u using?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
what amp are u using?

i use a laney ss practice amp. lx series.

but thats just for my room tho.
thanks for your replies.

follow up question:

do you guys think id still be needing a bad monkey for my setup, if ever i do get the metal muff, since the metal muff has aits own boost..btw i also use a nyc big muff for lighter rock w/c is boosted by the bad monkey for solos
nahhh....metal muff should suffice...
Quote by mista cricket

Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

Quote by guitarman015
What is theory?
if i was adding all these pedals to my rig, id be looking to upgrade my amp instead, just my opinion.

also, the top boost is very high treble.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Quote by jj1565
if i was adding all these pedals to my rig, id be looking to upgrade my amp instead, just my opinion.

also, the top boost is very high treble.

yep youre right, ill be upgrading soon as i get moneh...

thanks!
ok, just tossing that out there. sometimes guys expect too much from a practice amp.

not saying u need to spend a ton, but when ur ready to look around, be sure to post back.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Yeah, the Metal Muff is better, but plan on upgrading to a better Laney such as one of those VCs or LCs.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by davedoom
nuff muff, but all these pedals are incredibly fake

i get in so much trouble every time i say that the MM sounds fake.
if u are actually agreeing with me, then i should take u around with me where ever i go.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

^

well im stating a fact - only people who say it isnt fake are the ones who have a spider 6 or have never heard some marshall, orange, engl roar away with powertube distortion