I'm serious here dude. I'm referring to the one who said masturbate more.
Last edited by ~Vincent~ at Sep 1, 2007,
Practice.

I don't think there aren't any secret ways of getting faster.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by ~Vincent~
How could I increase my speed? Except from practicing. What are the other ways??

Ask God if he can give you chops from hell.
My left hand because it's what I use in pressing the strings and what type of picking maybe? Uhm. Maybe the picking for Sweet Child Solo and other fast solos.
For $500 I will PM you my incredible one hour lesson on super speedy picking.
Learn to shred like Paul Gilbert in less than 60 minutes! No prior experience required.
Discover the secret of guitar playing! In a matter of seconds, you can learn what others spend entire lifetimes getting to grips with.

Seriously.
play a scale such as g major, and use a metronome and raise your tempo slowly
Quote by Stratwizard
Ask God if he can give you chops from hell.

Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by kyrreca
For $500 I will PM you my incredible one hour lesson on super speedy picking.
Learn to shred like Paul Gilbert in less than 60 minutes! No prior experience required.
Discover the secret of guitar playing! In a matter of seconds, you can learn what others spend entire lifetimes getting to grips with.

Seriously.

pming u now man! take pay pal?

metronome the way to go....it works!
If you don't practice, you don't get results. Simple as that.

Now as for the actual practice technique, I recommend learning how to alternate/sweep/economy pick first. Once you get down picking hand speed, fretting hand speed is a cinch.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Outside Octaves
There are no bad questions; only bad answers

As a cynical bastard, i'd have to say there are bad everythings. For a pair of perfect examples of a bad question and a bad answer, see the first two posts here.

And threadstarter, read my lessons - 123 in sig. Kthxbai.
Quote by Outside Octaves
There are no bad questions; only bad answers

I'd say a bad question is one to which you already know the answer; since the answer was given in the same post as the question, it's a bad question.

TS: Practice. No other way at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.