I was wonderin if n e 1 heard of them and what they think of them I personally think they own and write some of the best lyrics in punk music
why the **** are they touring with Silverstein and and like three other ****e bands?

Oh well they're a great band. Anyone else have To Live in Disconnect? It's got their cover of Values Here. It's pretty rad.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by dragon77
They are good, and put on a great show (seen em twice). But i hate that they are all political and ****. That just ruins it for me

Seriously, shut the **** up.

I'm not a fan really.
Quote by dragon77
They are good, and put on a great show (seen em twice). But i hate that they are all political and ****. That just ruins it for me

lol

I think thier pretty good
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Being political is one of the main concepts of a punk band and them touring with silverstein is pretty f***** stupid (same with Anti-Flag touring with Alexis on fire)
It adds diversity. Exposes you to music you probably, in your musical close-mindedness, wouldn't listen to otherwise. Your musical-callowness doesn't impress anyone. It doest make you more punk or anything.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
they put on a superb live show

they've got quite a few good tunes, too
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by The Undead
It adds diversity. Exposes you to music you probably, in your musical close-mindedness, wouldn't listen to otherwise. Your musical-callowness doesn't impress anyone. It doest make you more punk or anything.

oh...but it does....

God damn it dude, you don't know ****, so shut up. This is punk rock. We are freaks, we are not close-minded, I wish people would stop saying that. We like what we like, and you like what you like, we believe what you believe and so on, live and let live. Punk has got to be the most open minded, creative, free thinking movement in a long time, and has lasted and endured through alot. Even though the term punk has been bastardized by conservative, corporate fat cats, there is still a striving underground scene. And it is not right to tour with **** like silverstein and other ****ty bands.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Did you really just ask if anyone has heard of Strike Anywhere?

Well anyways, I don't really like them. Their singer sings weird.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
strike anywhere is a really cool band but i dont like very much the voice
but they still a great band
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
bands like comeback kid, rise against and strike anywhere are touring with silverstein, from autumn to ashes etc..
i dont think they really want to but then again i dont think they give a crap and they just want to play
Quote by The Undead

Musical-callowness?

Now you're just making up words!!

Seriously though...please stop talking.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Adderall_Ninja
why the **** are they touring with Silverstein and and like three other ****e bands?

WHo the **** knows. Rise Against toured with ****ing my chemical romance. Whatever, I still like the music.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by MX4Life
WHo the **** knows. Rise Against toured with ****ing my chemical romance. Whatever, I still like the music.
Yeah that pissed me off.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You guys heard of Inquisition? If not its Thomas's band b4 strike anywhere and in my opinion their alot better
Strike anywhere is a really good band

that suprises me that they toured with Silverstien, i never knew that

Silverstien sux donkey balls btw
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by gravytrain34
You guys heard of Inquisition? If not its Thomas's band b4 strike anywhere and in my opinion their alot better

Yes, but I don't think they're as good. Musically they're not as good and their songs aren't structured as well neither. Vocals are definitely not as good as well.
strike anywhere are from around here, but i'm not too into them. inquisition had two back-to-back reunion shows recently, but both were sold out. i've never listened to them, but it still would've been cool to go since it was a reunion.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."