i think i want the peavey classic 30 amp... please dont tell me to get anything else in this thread.. nothing is final i just want some info. would this be loud enough for gigs? if so how big of gig? would the head and cab be any better then the 112?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Plenty loud enough and a really good sounding amp. Highly recommended by most. The combo is most discussed.
thanks.

*edit* i knwo some combos you can hook up to a cab is that so with this combo?
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
its rly good, ull be fine in gigs

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
I'm guessing it's 30w mainly because of the 30 in the name
If this is so, this will definitly be fine for gigging (Club Gigs) as tube seems louder than SS.
Quote by uldhppi
It has an extension speaker out.

could i use a normal cab or does it have to be an extension cab?
Quote by Roc8995
As long as the impedence is proper (ohms) you should be able to use any cab you want. Log on to Sam Ash (internet dealer.) They have a link to the manual.
sweet thanks.
Quote by Roc8995