my friends and i are starting up a band together, so far we only have a lead guitar, rhythm and drums. (we're also finding bassist and singer)

Okay so our current drummer is a good friend of mine and also a good friend of the rhythm guitarist, its just that our drummer is busy with sports, school (high school), etc and practicing drums.

and then, theres a friend of mine who also plays drums and seems to practice drums a lot, not busy, and likes the same kinda music as us, and I was thinking of getting this guy as our new drummer.

Its just that we havent really done anything, probably because we're still young, and partially because we need a bassist to have a complete jam. So I dont know which drummer to choose because the Busy Drummer thinks he's with us right now, i was thinking of giving him a chance first and see what he's got, but im not sure if thats the right thing to do. What do you guys think we should do?...
Don't let yourself get jacked around by someone else's schedule! A band requires dedication and you'll never get anything done waiting around for your drummer to get off soccer practice.
dude when your in a band with your friends then problems arise
fo with more time on his hands
trust me its a LOT more convienient
put the two of them in a barrel roll contest
whoever needs the least amount of IcyHot from their injuries wins
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by dunkelblau

You were adopted and your mum never liked you.

I wouldnt go with the busy dude.
Quote by dunkelblau

Not funny at all
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
HAVE TWO ****ING DRUMMERS! think of the creativity that could come from that! you could make some really awesome complex drum beats, id listen to it.
my bassist doesn't come to half the practices, but we write most of the time instead of actually playing. so we just whip him up a bass part and he plays it so its not a big deal.

pick the guy who's not busy. the other drummer should understand