So.. I've been scoping this guitar, I havn't really tried out in any store, but rather, liked it in general, in my eye's it looks like a pretty good guitar, but this is only from someone with 4 months of experience. I wanted to know if any of you guy's have ever tried or played this guitar, and what you think of it. I mean, I fell in love with it when i first saw it, but I really don't know what it sounds like, what it can do, etc. I want to see what everyone tells me. I've googled for any reviews on this guitar but couldn't find any.

Here's a link to the guitar:
http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?SKU=IS320WKXX

I'm thinking of playings hardcore, punk music, or whatever you guy's want to call it, but I'm also looking for a nice amp to go with this or any other interesting guitars, you know, well, just tell me what you think.
Last edited by Aiyoku at Sep 1, 2007,
The link gives me a different guitar then stated...
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Sorry, about that, I updated the the link so it should go to the right guitar. Just to be sure the guitars color is "Weathered black". So you would know it's the right one. Sorry for being so unspecific.
"ZR" tremelo
I'm gonna bet that it's A crappy trem.
I dunno dude IMO theres Much better guitars for much money
Cancer.
No prob, I was just confused as to which one you were actually looking at. I have the S470dxqm, basically the same guitar but with fancy looks and a sigle coil between the the buckers. It has an awesome bridge, thin neck good for soloing and the super comfy body. I'd say go for it but play the guitar before you buy it. And if they have several of the same guitar at the store, inspect them all for flaws and stuff, Koread Ibanezs have some quality issues and every once in a while a guitar sucks compared to the others.

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by jesus-squared
"ZR" tremelo

the ZR is one of the best trems ever built.

My Build IT'S DONE!
Well.. It's lust, i just fell in love with it's looked. The price is kind of iffy to me. I mean if it really is a REALLY good guitar, I can strech my budget, but otherwise, I really wouldn't want to waste money. I'll definitly go and try it out at a store, any other suggestions you can give me similiar to this? Anything is really helpful to get me in the right direction.
Last edited by Aiyoku at Sep 1, 2007,
S series Ibanezs are great guitars for the money, best trems you can get that cheap as well.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by jesus-squared
"ZR" tremelo

sarcasm?

zr trem > edge & floyd rose
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by jesus-squared
"ZR" tremelo

says by a guy with a squier and a marshall mg.

ZR trem is the best trem out there.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

It's not THE best trem out there. But it's definitely one of the best ones. Go for it, they're nice guitars if you like the neck profile.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
My s520 EX was one of the best things i ever purchased maybe nxt to my PODXT, so go for it dude, dont worry about the price its just ibanez are really good value for money guitars, the bridge is incredible just make sure you maintain the bridge well by lubricating the ball bearings every now and again, stock ibanez pickups are actually alright im replacing mine for EMGs but they are nice stock pickups, and my s520 feels pretty amazing straight out the box, enjoy
I have no idea how to oil the the ball bearings. Well, I just figured that it really is above my budget, and I'm going to see what kind of deal i can get at some local stores here. I also wanted to get a nice amp, but probably won't until Christmas or something. Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to check it out, look awesome. ^.^
The ZR is an amazing tremolo. No worries about knife edge wearing away!

looks like a good guitar, Cant really go wrong with it. Try it in store before you buy, or something as close as possible if you cant get that exact model in a store to try....

PSN ID: ArranP
I have an S470, it's the sex.

I played that very same weathered black 320 yesterday, it's nice.

Only thing is they really **** you over with the ****ty stock pickups, that's why it's so cheap for the features it has, you have to swap em out if you want a decent sound.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1