Page 1 of 3
Ok well someone gave me a great suggestion to spice up the radio a little, as in some contests, phone ins, etc. Well this is the place for that, my show is on currently, and if you tune in with itunes/winamp, there will be contest. if you have the answer to the question i give on air, post it here. if you win, you get brownie points, a shoutout on air, and a chance to pick the next song! So lets make ug radio interesting!

"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
lol, I don't know how you guys find the enthusiasm, Last time I checked the listener peak was 4.
Good on you, I will listen purley out of admiration for your determination.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Sylosis
Johnny Copeland fo sure

we have a winner! ill give you a shoutout, and you can pick the next song if you want.

and you get this
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by Arthur Curry
...It's stickied!

Don't need to yell!

And yes, good job GD_GC, creating a thread for the listener.
Quote by Sylosis
Memphis Blues?

dont have that, sorry man
gone." - J.Lansdowne
I don't mind, you choose something i'm just happy to have won (you better do that shoutout)
United as One, Divided by Zero
no problem. any requests ill try and play them guys
gone." - J.Lansdowne
im off, thanks for listening! tune in again next week for more contests and stuff
gone." - J.Lansdowne
tune in next week, ill try and make it even more entertaining maybe even hilarious
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Alright, Im DJing at the moment , up next im going to be playing a song by Ozzy (again yes but theres a POINT this time)

If you can name the album its from and which guitarist ozzy had for it, you get a shoutout, request, e-sex, etc etc
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
^pwnsauce

I love it when someone gets those q's right,

*grabs a plunger and some astroglide* so are you ready or do you need some mental preparation?

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

this is cool i never listened to the UG radio shows before, but i saw that Synyster was a DJ and i had to take a listen.
i just want a question i can answer
did you hear the one I just now mentioned?

no, I meant which relative was related to rob zombie

ofc its PM5K,

props to my bad mic for missing words >.<

^read the above statement orkin

you can't just demand a monopoly on my e-sex, you have to earn it

haha, i kinda thought it would be harder, I have no idea haha. I figured that i miss heard the question... I cheated anyway...

edit: awesome song!
^ its cool

seeing as no one is gonna get this

its the lead singer, Spider, brother of Rob Zombie

^pwnt by the Orkin man

while we're here, if you have any friends online tell them about this stuff, its silly and fun and it'll hopefully give the UG radio listening capacity the boost it needs

hmm, i'd go with hot for teacher..

my friends don't know about UG... and never will, I don't want to end up like that guy who's girlfriend is pissed about UG.
^fail

my van halen is still at a friends house so I can't play it

well we got this whole contest thing down, great way to attract listeners. now we just need some hilarity, and UG radio will be amazing! i was thinking maybe we could do some like prank calls over the air, or phone ins or something, i dont know. any ideas welcome, we want to make ug radio what you guys want to hear
gone." - J.Lansdowne
^ my Idea of humour isn't something that should ever be broadcasted in the opinion of both me and the courts of gwinnett county

sadly this is in all seriousness >.<

haha its ug radio who cares just do it. remember this is the pit
gone." - J.Lansdowne
good point,

my idea of funny is commonplace and perfectly acceptable in the pit

Quote by Orkin
Do tell more =P

Can I request Mouth For War?

is that a band or a song

i need band names to go with song requests unless its something blatantly obvious (ie hot for teacher)

Page 1 of 3