Page 1 of 3
How do u make yourself intentionally sick so u dont have to go to like school or etc.
i have to go back to school monday, and i really dont want to go. gettin sick is the only way my parents would let me miss school, next to ditching which i dont want to risk.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Last edited by TeXaS_db at Sep 1, 2007,
just skip school its not hard. u talk a friend into it and go play guitar or w/e all day at their house
Listen to "Only" by NIN on repeat.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
drink some home cleaning products
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
drink some home cleaning products
i dont want to kill myself
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
eat some reallllllllllllllllllly expired food.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Eat as much as you can and diarrhea will ensue the next morning. It happens to me all the time!
High as tits
I was retended to be an indian and grabed some weeds, some grass, ect, and grinded them up between two rocks amd rubbed the juices on my wrist.

I was doing it with nothing in particular in mind, but them a kid came over and asked what I was doing, so I bsed, tld him I was a european indian, and my grandma taught me this and I was going to be sick soon

by coincedence or not I was down with the flue for a week two days after that happened
just tell your parents you have really bad hemorrhoids and anal fissures. they're not gonna check
Austin Les Paul rip-off that sounds really nice
Gibson V
PEAVEY JSX 212
there is this glass botle of laxitive that looks like mello yello and taste like it also, gives you diareah all day and tastes awesome.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
If you meant physically sick just try and touch your tonsils while no-ones looking and claim it was something dodgy you ate
United as One, Divided by Zero
Quote by Sylosis
If you meant physically sick just try and touch your tonsils while no-ones looking and claim it was something dodgy you ate

Yeah, just shove your finger down your throat. You can also just spend a longass time in the bathroom and claim that you got sick and barfed i nthe toilet or somthing. Seriously, why bother with the annoyance of faking the symtoms when you can just bull**** everything?
Cover up with about 6 covers, and get really warm, and kind of sweaty, and then chug milk.

Just drink so much that you feel like you're going to explode.

Then quietly get to your bathroom before you puke (you're going to throw up if you drink enough).

Make sure your parents hear the chunks being blown, tell a sob story about sick you are, and hope you don't have to go to the doctor.

My mom wouldn't take me to the doctor for throwing up, but all parents are different.

Saxo-Walrus

read cannibal corpse lyrics
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Let's see...if I remember this correctly, you fake a stomach cramp, then when your down, you lick your palms. It'sa bit childish, but then so is high school.

Eh?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
For real right. If you want to make ur self ill do this...

Mix some drinks

e.g. milk and orange juice then add ketchup and vinegar.

DOWN THAT!

If you want to top it off with diarroah start snaking on the spice foods!! all day.

Gotta do what you gotta do.
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two.

You should probably get their permission first or you'll be dead and not sick
United as One, Divided by Zero
I have this pair of glasses from third grade that are a little off. I wear them some mornings because they give me a headache. It's great, because it goes away like ten minutes after I take them off.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
when you get up for school, tell your parents that you are feeling like you might throw up. start to get ready for school, and when they can notice it, go in your bathroom and just stand in there until you parents come over by there and ask if youre ok (have the door closed obviously). tell them that you still feel like youre about to throw up. and stay in there until after school has started, and then come out.

after you come out, just randomly go back in for like 5 minutes or so a few times, and by then, your parents arent going to make you go. i do that every damn time i fake sick, works everytime.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
say you have a migraine.. keep your eyes closed and pretend to be sensitive to light and sounds... no way it can be checked and the only immediate cure is sleep. perfect.
Nor less I deem that there are Powers
Which of themselves our minds impress;
That we can feed this mind of ours
In a wise passiveness.
--Wordsworth

last.fm
Ha i aint going back till TUESDAY :>... but yeah to fake sick just put on a sad face and Bullsh*t everything, act really sick and maby listen to loud music to give urself a headache? and say that ur stomach hurts and stuff
Eat a turd.

No seriously, eat a turd. It's pure waste, and will get you sick.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Let's see...if I remember this correctly, you fake a stomach cramp, then when your down, you lick your palms. It'sa bit childish, but then so is high school.

Eh?

That movie is s fucking timeless.

It will always be relevant, and everyone still wants to be just like him. That character will enver die.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by PaintOurSilence

hahaha siggying =]]
but just wake up at 5 and drink the hotest hot chocalate ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then go taek ur temp and go show ur parents works 99.9% of the time

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
Quote by fallenangel20
Cover up with about 6 covers, and get really warm, and kind of sweaty, and then chug milk.

Just drink so much that you feel like you're going to explode.

Then quietly get to your bathroom before you puke (you're going to throw up if you drink enough).

Make sure your parents hear the chunks being blown, tell a sob story about sick you are, and hope you don't have to go to the doctor.

My mom wouldn't take me to the doctor for throwing up, but all parents are different.

lol when i faked pink eye (genious i know) i ended up in the waiting room for an hour and a half to hear a doctor say hes fine after looking at my eyes for 3 seconds.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
lol when i faked pink eye (genious i know) i ended up in the waiting room for an hour and a half to hear a doctor say hes fine after looking at my eyes for 3 seconds.

Yeah when i was at school once and i didnt want to go to the next class i just walked up to the office holding my arm and said i'd fallen on it and i need to go home

So my mum took me to the hospital and i found out that i'd broken my wrist before (which i wasnt aware of) and it hadnt been taken care of and its healed by itself, but it clicks now
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
I've heard drinking Coke then eating a bannana works...try it and let me know if it works
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Umm... just lie and say your sick? there's plenty of minor ailments they wont check for, plus you'll have a better day off school if your not actually sick.
You don't need to actually be sick. Run out to the pharmacy and get some makeup. Make yourself look pale and tired, and put on your best sick act.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by obey_yourmaster
I've heard drinking Coke then eating a bannana works...try it and let me know if it works

i thought that was sprite?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
i thought that was sprite?

idk, I knew it was some sort of carbonated liquid
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by Superpartydude5
Umm... just lie and say your sick? there's plenty of minor ailments they wont check for, plus you'll have a better day off school if your not actually sick.

I agree with this guy.
Quote by TeXaS_db
How do u make yourself intentionally sick so u dont have to go to like school or etc.
i have to go back to school monday, and i really dont want to go. gettin sick is the only way my parents would let me miss school, next to ditching which i dont want to risk.

WTF?
It's Labor Day weekend.
There shouldn't be school Monday.
Spiral Out
Get sick quick remedy: 1 glass/plastic cup, 3/4 cup regular dishsoap, 1 1/2 cup milk. You could even make it interesting and add some chocolate syrup, if youre daring.
cheers betch
Quote by Pinky19
there is this glass botle of laxitive that looks like mello yello and taste like it also, gives you diareah all day and tastes awesome.

while making a drinks 1 night me and my friends slipted laxitives into this 1 dudes drink (for funnys) and he drunk 7 shots of the laxitated vodka then before the 8th he ran out of the room into the bath and stayed there for like 2 hours ****ing hillarious
Page 1 of 3