Poll Options
View poll results: delete myspace?
yes
100 68%
no
46 31%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 2
It is my life long dream to buy Myspace, shut it down, and take note in the 10fold increase in suicides due to kids not having a social outlet. ****ing addicts.
I deleted mine, it's pretty boring..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
hey, myspace actually helped me for once.

my new gf first talked to me on there =]
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
dont care really ...
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Quote by dig up my date
i deleted mine because someone hacked into it and put naked guys all over it

that someone is 4Chan /b/

we do not forgive, we do not forget
I don't understand the question is it, delete your personal account or delete the whole site.

Either way yes, and WoW too, jesus people spend thier lives on there.
And for messaging, use AIM.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by dig up my date

hahahaha
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I think it's a good way to listen to music and stuff. Plus I only have people or bands I know on myspace so it's a good way to talk to people if they're not on msn or anything.
It has been deleted... when i get into a band .. then ill have a myspace music page that we all will share. But until then :P
MySpace is a wonderful outlet for bands and people looking to buy things/find jobs. It's not all depressed teenagers.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I'd just leave it, why bother deleting it? You are simply conserving space for them.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
MySpace is a wonderful outlet for bands and people looking to buy things/find jobs. It's not all depressed teenagers.

exactly, it's worked wonders for bands. Through myspace bands really get around, so i'd say keep it

Quote by dig up my date

they do it for the lulz....
i check mine liek a email address i check it like once every 3 days i dont get how ppl spend more then 20 minutes a week on it
Quote by Headbanger_1
hey, myspace actually helped me for once.

my new gf first talked to me on there =]

That's kinda sad. Maybe I interpreted it wrong.
They should just have fucktardery police on there. If anyone types "lik dis lol" or "likeee thissss" WHAM! Autoban.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
It is my life long dream to buy Myspace, shut it down, and take note in the 10fold increase in suicides due to kids not having a social outlet. ****ing addicts.

Haha someone even more cynical than myself.
Quote by NorseGodofRock

I once asked a girl why she needed about 7 pages of pictures of herself, many saying "OLD, COMMENT" and "I LOOK FAT" or whatever, and she "blocked" me.
Quote by Jackolas
I once asked a girl why she needed about 7 pages of pictures of herself, many saying "OLD, COMMENT" and "I LOOK FAT" or whatever, and she "blocked" me.

hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by NorseGodofRock

haha

Myspace is a cyber popularity contest. Its bull****.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by Jackolas

uhh...
pfft I talk to friends in school when I can't reach them in person through myspace, though it is really boring.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by tarp them
im confused as to why that was supposed to be funny

Really?

Well why does a girl need SEVEN pages of herself full of basically the same few pictures, most of which she claims she "hates" and asks people to spam, and that they are "old", etc. When asked about it, rather than giving some sort of explanation () she just "blocks".
I'd like see Myspace deleted...not just a page, the whole ****ing thing. We've been subjected to an incredible amount of **** bands because of it. The likes of Lily Allen, Kate Nash, Arctic Monkeys...the list could go on!
Quote by dig up my date

Hahahahha =) ROFL MAO U got Pwnd
hahah, that sounds like the internet hate machine

Quote by gallagher2006
I'd like see Myspace deleted...not just a page, the whole ****ing thing. We've been subjected to an incredible amount of **** bands because of it. The likes of Lily Allen, Kate Nash, Arctic Monkeys...the list could go on!

shut up, not everybody has to like the same music as you
I say shut it down for a month but dont delete it....its the reason i record music and have a spot to show it to everyone.

without myspace I would save lots of recording gear but probably wouldnt play much guitar..........or any other of my instruments

Quote by dig up my date

because you fell for a fake link........

Also, the band pages have a purpose at myspace

all standard accounts are just useless IMO....go back to chatting on AIM or something........
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 2, 2007,
Page 1 of 2