anyone know where to find a decent, downloadable to my pc, bootleg of Dr. Mario. I was playing the NES original recently and Im hooked again.
They've done studies, ya know. 60% of the time, it works, everytime
Step one: Download a NES emulator
Step two: Download a Dr. Mario Rom
Step three: ???
Step four: Play!
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
yea i dont want an emulator. I had one but I got rid of it because I only wanted like two games. I really just want something really similar to dr. mario. I doesnt have to be Dr. Mario, just something pretty much the same.
u need an emulator, unless someone has made a direct PC port of the NES version
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Just get an emulator, It's the best way, Zsnes is the best emulator. Only bout 600kb.
-J
Quote by untilurreformed
yea i dont want an emulator. I had one but I got rid of it because I only wanted like two games. I really just want something really similar to dr. mario

You act like it's a large, spacious file that requires more than just a few clicks to play your desired game.

If you mean you just want to play online, just look at sites like addictinggames.com or something.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
An emulator takes up almost no space on your HD so that's the best method available.
Quote by wizards?
play tetris instead?

funny you should say that, i was actually playing tetris just a minute ago. But yea, I dont like emulators mostly because the controls are always weird, but im checkin out additictinggames.com and searching for a decent dr. mario knockoff... any clues?