The problem started with the adapter input jack.
But then when I tried a battery, it still would not work.

What would be the problem?

I haven't played metal with decent distortion in a ****ing month.
Care to elaborate?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Care to elaborate?

Srry...

When the adapter would be plugged in, it wouldn't work till' I pushed it to a certain direction with some force.
Then, It completly quit through an adapter.

I just thought it was that, but then when I tried batteries, it didn't do a ****ing thing.
i think maybe something with your power ****ed up and you shorted out your pedal (too much or too little power went into the pedal and it burned it out) happened to me once
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Zero135
Srry...

When the adapter would be plugged in, it wouldn't work till' I pushed it to a certain direction with some force.
Then, It completly quit through an adapter.

I just thought it was that, but then when I tried batteries, it didn't do a ****ing thing.

You burned it out.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
i think maybe something with your power ****ed up and you shorted out your pedal (too much or too little power went into the pedal and it burned it out) happened to me once

It was still working, but I had to push the adapter to the left with a lot of force, and tape it there.

Would it have to do with the wiring maybe?
Quote by Zero135
It was still working, but I had to push the adapter to the left with a lot of force, and tape it there.

Would it have to do with the wiring maybe?

Check the spring

And the wiring

but first the instruction manual

If that don't work....

Go to where you got it and start yelling real loud about how it doesn't work
The battery cut-off is in the power jack. It might be that a wire has come loose.

Open'er up and have a look see with a soldering pencil handy.