i've got a problem. this year i'm going to a school with lockers. unfortunately, i'm incapable of keeping a combination lock in working order for more than a couple of days. after awhile the lock gets permanently jammed, and the ring and the knob won't move. is there anyway to fix these things without throwing them off a building (i've already tried it)??
I never use them. Everythingis in my backpack which I carry from class to class.

I got my combo the fisrt day and forgot it by the 4th...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
uhhhhh,

give it back to the school and say it broked

then get a new one.
Bring those plastic zip-ties to school every day and scissors.

Attach to locker.

Everytime you need to get in, cut it.

Rinse and repeat
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
how about a key lock? honestly schools dont care what lock you use, just give them some random numbers if they ask you for a combination, at least thats how it works in my school
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I always thought those combo locks with the rings that they sell are kind of crappy. I hate them too, but I always got them to work. But once in a while, the lock got stuck and wouldn't turn. At my school, the locks are built into the lockers. And that is so much better than those cheap kind.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Did they not give you a card or a piece of paper with the combo on it?

I
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Dude I think you just have to push the lock thing up more. Sometimes I can't move the lock or ring, because the lock is so low that the mechanism catches on little hitch, so it won't move. But if you push the actual lock part where you turn the knob upwards, then it should be fine.
Just get a padlock with a key and use it as said above.

I never used locker and just took the books I needed for that day to school with me. Was simpler. If I did want to leave any books out of bag it was easier to leave in car boot since I'd be driving up town for lunch anyway or would be in friends car which would be in same car park.
My locks knob fell right off
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I never use them. Everything is in my backpack which I carry from class to class.

^ The man way to do it.

Seriously, does anyone in high school use a locker?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
^ The man way to do it.

Seriously, does anyone in high school use a locker?

I have to use mine.

My book bag isn't big enough for everything, and I'm not carrying around textbooks I don't need all the time.

I use my locker for my Algebra II book, and for anything I don't need that day.

And I only pass my locker once, so there is no way for me to go after every class, because they're so scattered, and my locker is far away from all of my classes besides my first period class.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
well we supply our own, so i'll definitely be getting a different kind, but since i've already bought this one, i'd like to get it unjammed
Hah, I pity the fools who use lockers. So inefficient. I find a strategically placed classroom centered in the geographic center of the school and leave my unused heavier stuff in it (stolen school books mostly), then take the rest of my school stuff with me. No one touches it, they all just assume its someone elses problem. On the off chance someone steals it, it's of no real value as all my books sit at home.

I should figure out what locker I have (haven't used it for 3 years) and just start putting **** in it to piss off my locker partner.
Quote by kaplac
uhhhhh,

give it back to the school and say it broked

then get a new one.

Yes please tell them its broked so they put you in the mentally retarted class, and the nice lady carries your stuff for you.

I kid I kid, but just throw your stuff in your backpack and your good to go!
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Hah, I pity the fools who use lockers. So inefficient. I find a strategically placed classroom centered in the geographic center of the school and leave my unused heavier stuff in it (stolen school books mostly), then take the rest of my school stuff with me. No one touches it, they all just assume its someone elses problem. On the off chance someone steals it, it's of no real value as all my books sit at home.

I should figure out what locker I have (haven't used it for 3 years) and just start putting **** in it to piss off my locker partner.

btw this is what I do, except I don't find the geographical center. Whichever class I'm in first block, I leave my stuff in there and then leave it and take like one book with me for the rest of the day. Eventually I get like 3-4 classrooms with my different papers and school books in it, every day.
Quote by st.stephen
btw this is what I do, except I don't find the geographical center. Whichever class I'm in first block, I leave my stuff in there and then leave it and take like one book with me for the rest of the day. Eventually I get like 3-4 classrooms with my different papers and school books in it, every day.

All my classes are about equal distance from the classroom I use and its out of the main hallway. Everyones got their own system I guess, as long as they don't use the one provided for them.

But I seriously recommend jacking someones book or taking an unused one from the school after you've picked up and stored safely in your home the ones registered to you. Not only will this save you a whole lot of stress and money when you lose said book, but it also keeps you from carrying to and from school 40 pounds of hardcover textbooks.